What are you eating right now?

by Bourne 44 Replies latest jw friends

• Bourne
    Bourne

Crumpet: "coquetry"

Hmmm.....had to hit the dictionary for this one. -----

Noun1.coquetrycoquetry - playful behavior intended to arouse sexual interest

Leave it to Crumpet to enrich our vocabulary in such a manner......................................"Cultured" indeed.

Bourne

• Crumpet
    Crumpet
    Leave it to Crumpet to enrich our vocabulary in such a manner......................................"Cultured" indeed.

Bourne

I have to have something to make up for my clumsiness - so maybe I come with extra words....

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

Beef curry & rice.

- frozen microwaveable ready meal, great when you don't know what you want to eat.

• feenx
    feenx

Well I am not really eating anything...I am however enjoying a beer on a lovely Sunday afternoon :)

• Eliveleth
    Eliveleth

Crumpet,

Your meal sounds yummy.

Rekless - My kids call that "birdie in the nest",.

I am eating a chopped green salad with baby spinach, arugula, spring greens, chopped cabbage, green onions, broccoli, cilantro, kale with lemon juice and olive oil with shredded cheese and feta. It's one of those lean cuisines. hee hee not really.

Love and hugs,

Velta

• freydi
    freydi

Went to the Mexican food store and bought a big golden fish that I just consumed. Tasty.

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

Beef Strognaoff

• beksbks
    beksbks

Ohhhh lonely, that sounds good. It's been way too long since I've made it.

• FreedomFrog
    FreedomFrog

Homemade chicken nuggets made with "crack floor"..cucumbers and baby carrot sticks...1/2 banana...ice tea. (Kids chose this)

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

Beks...it was good. It had been a long time since I made it as well. I'm full, and happy I cook well!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit