Iran - to Stone To Death 2 Sisters

by Rabbit 31 Replies latest social current

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

As soon as there are more atheists and secular humanists in the world, the better a place it will become

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    As soon as there are more atheists and secular humanists in the world, the better a place it will become

And Universalists. If everyone who was religious, was also a Universalist, no one would ever fight over religion, impost beliefs on others or be a drag.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

that is true FHN

• cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident
    Or so claimed Moses. Ever get the idea he made that stuff up just to try to get some order in the chaos? Or because he was frightened by the power of lust in the human beast?

He WAS gone up that mountain an awfully long time. Call me suspicious, but if it was enough time for everyone left below to melt down their gold and carve a golden calf, wasn't it enough time for Moses to chisel out those ten commandments himself? So he comes back down the mountain, with his obviously hand chiseled stone tablets and murders everyone who doesn't accept them. After that, everything he says, people obediently comply because they don't want to get SLAUGHTERED by Moses' goonie henchman! God talks to you Moses? His finger chiseled those stone tablets? Er.. Sure! Anything you say!

Cog (yep, I'm suspicious all right!)

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

I bet you, that if those women were hot, the husband would not accuse them!

he's trying to get rid of them, he's got others willing to take him in his arms.........

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

Now, now, these men are imperfect. It is a perfect law implemented by imperfect men. That does not mean the law is wrong. *barf*

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

How come the men that they were seen with aren't being stoned?

• barry
    barry

Im just about to go to the Iranian embassey here in canberra and give them a quote for some work. Do ou think I should ask some questions there?

• PEC
    PEC
    Religion sucks. All of it.

I have nothing more to add.

Philip

• barry
    barry

I run a pest control business and Im just back from the Iranian embassey. I met a man there a Mr Nooke to whom I gave a quote for work their.

Mr Nooke didnt like the quote while I was there he presented it to the accountant a women.

Anyway I know how these people like to talk tell stories all day. They wanted to know if the insecticides were safe. The sticking point came about the price of the job which by Canberra standards was very reasonable. I stuck to my price and Mr Nooke insisted he coundnt accept my price because of the female accountants orders.

I then decided to put Mr Nooke on the spot and said ' I thought you Irain men knew the way to treat women ' to which he replied 'Im being hen pecked here mate'

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit