You told me about the weirdo's what about the drunks??

by karter 16 Replies latest jw experiences

• karter
    karter

We had a hard core bunch of Elder drunks all 5 of them could drink like there was know tomorrow my father who was never a JW and liked a drink had nothing on these guys at JW weddings ect they would ask my dad to be barman because he was a big guy know one would argue with he would refuse to serve some elders because they had to much

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

Without alcohol, there would be no congregation.

-Aude.

• dawg
    dawg

I can't help it, I must share this even though it's not totally JW related... my grandmother had a neighbor lady that liked to sauce it up... when Grandmom died, she came to the funeral home drunk as hell, while Dad and I were standing on the top stairs, we could see she was having trouble, and as I started down the stairs to help her, she tumbled.

THis lady was old as Methusla, and she had a dress on... one of her high heels flipped over her head as she tumbled and once she finally setled down she fell in a very unlady like position. Legs spread apart, granny panties fully exposed, clip on stockings like grannies wear... Oh God!

Dad and I helped her up, she was cussing like a drunker sailor, she swore that someone pushed her, but we all knew better... so we stablized her and moved her along... nothing was broken, not even her feelings as I'm sure she didn't remember a thing.

When she finally went around the corner, Dad looked at me, and me at him....we busted out laughing!

• loosie
    loosie
    You told me about the weirdo's what about the drunks??

You must know my mother. lol

My mother had bbqs at our house. The beer would flow like jah's water of life. My dad who was studying at the time, said he couldn't ever become a witness because he couldn't throw back as many as they could. dad has two or three and calls it quits. mom has a case and is ready for more.

• oompa
    oompa

sphere:

Post 2042 of 2042
    since 02-Feb-06

47 y 5 m 23 d

Without alcohol, there would be no congregation.

-Aude.

AMEN!!!! oompa

• prophecor
    prophecor

I'm an alcoholic!!! Not a GD Drunk, thank-you!!!

• Hermano
    Hermano

The 15 year old son one of the elders in my congregation once came to the meeting drunk as hell. I mean, so drunk he didn't remember any of it the day after. Sad and funny at the same time.

• martinwellborne
    martinwellborne

whasup wi a little refreshnnament

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

AA is for quitters. I ain't no quitter!

momz

• thepackage
    thepackage

This is an awesome topic!!!! My house was the BBQ place!!!! I'd BBQ every weekend and during the week in the summer the Elders and pioneers used to come and get sh*t faced all the time!!!! After every wedding, cong. event the elders would end up at my house. Once, a couple of elders and myself ended up at my house after a wedding and we all got hammered, they had to sleep over, their wifes adn kids!!!!! When the rumor mill started the PO (who passed out in my girls room!) let it be know that nobody was drunk that night, rather some peoplpe got "over served"!!!!! That is classic. from then on "we" never got drunk just over served!!!!!

One more story, I took the PO and his wife to Baja Mexico once and his pioneer wife got so drunk she pissed on herself!!!!! As I'm watching this happen she lifted her dress adn took off her panties and through them on the side of the road!!!!! I laughed my ass off for a few days straight!!!!! The next day she was hanging really hard!!!! LOL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit