Please allow me to introduce myself...

by Olin Moyles Ghost 37 Replies latest jw friends

• DJK
    DJK

Welcome OMG.

• penny2
    penny2

Welcome OMG. I hope there are lots more like you in the congregations - people who think!

• snowbird
    snowbird

Welcome. It all starts with one question that cannot be answered satisfactorily ...

Sylvia

• sspo
    sspo
    Specifically, the Bible does not state that the disciples went around teaching this incorrect understanding as doctrine and shunning anyone who refused to believe it. The analogy simply does not fit.

Welcome OMG

You made a good point, no one would be DF if they did not fully beleive in the 1st century but Paul said in 2 different places to show mercy to those that have doubts, not kick them out of the congregation.

Be tactful with how you deal with your situation at home and maybe eventually your wife might see the lies of the watchtower.

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Hey great name O.M.G I wish I'd thought of something more clever than Witness 007.. WELCOME from Aussie land!!

• Pioneer Spit...oh, i mean Spirit
    Pioneer Spit...oh, i mean Spirit

Ok, you can stay. And WELCOME. Love your reasoning, more thoughts I had as an adolescent but pushed into the back of my mind. . .'why are we out here on a Saturday morning for 2 hours again?. . .if it's urgent and lives are at stake, why are we planning on going swimming at noon??'

All well said, sir. Glad you're here.

• tooktheredpill
    tooktheredpill

Welcome to the forum!!

I sent you a PM.

TTRP

• oompa
    oompa

OMG you are soooooooo welcome here.....isn't this place full of fresh air?........You are so right about no need for the ministry since God/Jesus will read hearts at this ridiculous END of this SYSTEM OF THINGS (puke)....what a waste of time and gas......how many dubs REALLY want to find a Bible study anyway....most really don't want the bother.......................................................oompa

• AlyMC
    AlyMC

Welcome, OMG. I'm relatively new to the board myself and look forward to talking with you :)

• worldtraveller
    worldtraveller

Alice Cooper did a song called "Welcome to our Nightmare" I think you're gonna like it!

Welcome to the forum!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit