Need some information...

by Andyman 13 Replies latest jw friends

• Cassiline
    Cassiline

OK call me paranoid but perhaps the purpose of this persons post was to engage one so that we will say, HA! your wrong thus drawing out the access to information which one may have, i.e., listing all the relevant web sites available so one may attack the next person(s) who have posted this invaluable piece of information.

Some may be calling their "bluff" and that's exactly what they wanted to ferret out any and all web sites that may carry the copy of the book.

Forgive my paranoia but that was the first thing that popped into my head while reading the post.

C

When the pain of being where we are, becomes greater than our fear of letting go...we will risk and heal and grow.

• joelbear
    joelbear

Where in Jesus's teachings does it mention secret organizational policies that are private intellectual property that must be copyrighted?

• Tina
    Tina

KENT!! lol Get yer lutefisk back to Norway bwaaaaaaaa.luv,T

Jehovahs Witnesses,Proudly Serving Their Corporate Masters!

• mommy
    mommy

Awww Kent,
    I was getting ready to send you some ciggies in the Denmark jail

Did anyone else notice the last couple sentences?

These are the same people who are behind a campaign of false information about Jehovah's Witnesses. They no only want to take liberty from the truth they also want to take liberty from the law.
    Sounds like he is on a campaign of false information about apostates. And how about this one?
    Caveat emptor, buyer beware, the law and the truth have no place on this board!
    Is he referring to his board? Okay, well we knew that
    wendy

Blind faith can justify anything.~Richard Dawkins

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit