Paradise Earth????

by potentialJWconvertswife 13 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Paradise is the planet earth inhabited by millions of Jehovahs Witnesses singing Kingdom songs all day long as they do their gardening, and praising Jehovah that the wicked are dead....this will be our everlasting life...forever and ever, for years, decades even centuries...........???????????? Witness 007 can't take it anymore he put's a gun to his head and pulls the trigger BAMM!! {transport straight to hell he opens his eyes} "Hey, what are all you brothers doing here.....lets PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 95stormfront
    95stormfront

Shoot me first !!!!!

• heathen
    heathen

I thought they liked to use some scripture in Isaiah or Ezekiel , it clearly does talk about God forcing the nations to bend swords to plow shears or children playing over the nest of a cobra. That was the hope for the jews that obeyed the laws should messiah show in their lifetime , when jesus arrived he offered a co-ruler ship role for jews and gentiles later in revelation there appears a great crowd , no mention of ruler ship for them tho .

• JesusisLord
    JesusisLord

I would also like to hear an answer to that. Because putting a number on things, limits God, doesn't it?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit