what kind of art do you like?

by Hortensia 24 Replies latest social entertainment

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Minu you mean the one with Megan Follows right? Well about 5 years ago they did a double sequel about her grown up. Its worth a watch - not as good as the ones from her before. Heck you know what I think I might have to see if its on DVD. I'll just sob all the way through though, I just know it!

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

I have a very decorated home. I have pictures that I made myself of travels framed, ancient land-carts etc. I also have on very large decoration from Ikea. When I saw it, I had to have it. Only when friend of me saw it and commented on it, I knew why I liked it so much. I resembles the back road from my grandma's home, in my childhood.

• minu
    minu

Crumpet: Yep, that's the one I mean. you have a pm.

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

this is one of my favorite paintings - it's on my dining room wall. It's a painting done in California, to me looks exactly the way a certain path in Balboa Park looks, down in one of the canyons. Your picture, Vivamus, is like this - a familiar old path from my childhood.

• karvel
    karvel

mostly beach and nature scenes. i have a big poster of a coconut crab in my room. also some tori amos posters. lol.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit