What does your Avi mean to you and why have you chosen it?

by FreedomFrog 26 Replies latest jw friends

• FreedomFrog
    FreedomFrog

I'm sure this has been posted before but I think many have changed their avi's.

My Avi:

The frog I have now has a gavel...I liked it because to me, it's giving the impression of being released from bondage (as in a prisoners case).

Of course, the frog idea is a thing I've been known to collect, especially for my garden in the past.

What does your avi mean to you and why have you chosen it?

• megaflower
    megaflower

mine is pretty obvious- I love to garden and have made several areas of my yard colorful flower gardens of wildflowers. They are native to my area and attract many hummingbirds and butterflys. Such Beauty!!

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

I thought you were talking about Avishai!!

I like faeries and I have green for St Patrick's day. My name because my kids say I am crazy. I say it is their fault!

momz

• AlyMC
    AlyMC

The Aly part of my username is what I go by. Short for Alyson. The picture is just me, or half of me I suppose... I always relate to people better when I can put a face to the name... being new I thought my picture would be a good choice :)

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

Aly, that photo is very nice. I like it. I switch between a flower called Hortensia and the queen. I don't know why the queen, except that she has a grim expression on her face just like my mother's usual expression.

• Honesty
    Honesty

Mine means that I used to dance to the tune of a Mickey Mouse religion.

Wanna guess which Mickey Mouse religion?

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

My Snoopy with the shades and leaning against the wall is my way of saying "So what! It won't matter in a month from now." Snoopy has always been the adventurer and not afraid to do new things.

HappyDad

• FreedomFrog
    FreedomFrog
    My name because my kids say I am crazy. I say it is their fault!

Heehee, I've been called that a few times by my kids. I tell them basically the same thing and then tell them that's why I've got all the grey hairs. My 3 year old just started plucking out my grey hair a few days ago...time to go get it re-dyed...LOL

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

My daughters were just egging on my 2 yr old son when he was biting me. They told him I was made of chocolate! My husband is still at work and I am outnumbered!

• GoddessRachel
    GoddessRachel

I recently changed aliases here because my JW family discovered my previous username and so I couldn't properly use this board without feeling really guilty about any seemingly "anti-JW" comments I made, when all I was trying to do was tell my experiences and mutually benefit with posters who have had similar experiences.*

I tell this background because I was looking for a rose that I liked as an avatar, because "a rose by any other word would smell as sweet" (Shakespeare), meaning what matters is what something is, not what it is called. I came across the picture of an actress named "Isabel Rose" and just thought it was a lovely picture of a lovely woman, very classic-looking and feminine. So I decided to use Isabel Rose as my avatar.

Peace,

Rachel

*I already have it straightened out with the mods and the other account has been inactivated.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit