Well I wish I was in the land of cotton....66 degrees F today

by dawg 30 Replies latest jw friends

• Guest39
    Guest39

Low 80s and it's SUPPOSE to be winter. I wish the housing market was better so we could sell and move back north. Yes, winters get long but I say I can always add more clothes, there's a limit to how much I can legally take off when it gets warm. And when it's 80s and 90s buck naked would still be HOT! (Moved to the south for family reasons, those reasons no longer are valid.)

• rekless
    rekless

In South Dakota we just got about 3" of snow over night.

• R.F.
    R.F.

78 degrees was the high here in Arkansas. It was a bit humid but bearable. It's alot better right now that it was earlier. I feel like taking a cruise around town right about now.

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

sooner7nc, Texas is the greatest place outside of heaven and kentucky.

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

Greetings Dawg,

How's it where you all are?

Bag Biting weather!
    Dismembered

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

Southwest Florida.

High of 84 today. The beach will be thronged with snowbirds. I wish some of them would work on their tans before coming down here.

Cheers,

Burn

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

Hell, I don't care. I'm just trying to keep the natives from roasting us alive.

• juni
    juni

more snow on the way here this afternoon and into Wednesday.... another 8-10"... That will bring our total up close to 6 feet this winter..

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

Well....my son and I are outside today. He's riding his bike and swinging. We played basket ball for a while too.

momz

• delilah
    delilah
    more snow on the way here this afternoon and into Wednesday.... another 8-10"... That will bring our total up close to 6 feet this winter..

Yeah, Juni? Keep it to yourself, will ya? You don't have to share it with us...( the snow I mean!!) we'll get it tomorrow......

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit