funny what can happen if they think you are an elder...true sex story

by oompa 41 Replies latest jw friends

• Highlander
    Highlander

Now the poor guy probably thinks about oompa everytime he masturbates.

• averyniceguy
  • spiritboi
    spiritboi

Why on EARTH did we feel the need to tell elders this stuff?

for the simple reason that they are worshipping a man-made organisation rather than god.

I didn't tell the elders that I masturbated, smoke occassionally . Isn't it jehovah organisation? I tot the angels would have told the elders already. Maybe the angels just close one eye as I am still young then.

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug
    You need to see a shrink or a sex therapist

Well I have seen a shrink and a therapist...several in fact. AND sex is normal. Hate to tell you. I tis recommend per all the viruses going about, that you stick with one partner. But truly sex is normal.

And if you are upset and thinking oompa is lying. Let me tell you a tale of mine. I went to the elders just like this man thought he was doing, and told them my husband was masturbating. How freaking horrible is that. I look back now and think to myself, "no wonder he and I did not work out!" For sure NOW, I would have joined in the fun instead of humiliating my husband and myself. *sigh* The things we cannot take back.

But I tell you what about that time I went to the elders because my husband hit me. They did nothing. Then when I finally left....they DF'ed me without telling me.

Now dig this. The brother on my committee was screwing my friends wife the whole time. He never was DF'ed. All the while he was telling me I could not be reinstated. And the elder I went to for help had beat his wife for years. And the PO who I dearly became a two timer and asked help from me for a place to live. So the world goes round and round. You live and learn.

I see you are mad because you think someone is defaming Jehovahs name. Telling the truth is not wrong. Ommpa as far as I know told the truth. If he did not...I have. So it is not odd that what he said might actually have happened.

This stuff happens all the time. I had a workmate come up to me and start gossiping about me to me! WOW. She did not realize she was talking to me and not my best friend.

I have had white people come up and rave about how mixed couples are an abomination. Just to hear me ask what products of this circumstance are supposed to do? (See I am mixed races)

I have had black people come up to me and tell me why the black community has sometimes shunned me. This happens. I get it from both sides.

You know one time at work, a person came up to me and let me know that our higher up management only promotes blacks...I sat there and pondered for a minute and let her know that maybe I have half a chance.

I have seen my girlfriend who was openly worshipping Satan get a sheparding call and tole if she just went to a few meetings she would be reinstated. So she went to ONE and got reinstated. Then she never went again. Basically they told her they needed and example of people coming back to Jehovah for all the young ones sake.

See?

Lets see my JW brother who served 4 years for child molestation was never DF'ed. But I was for having slept with a consenting adult. Hell the third time I was DF'ed for what would be conciderd a very abusive situation, if not rape by technical terms.

Maybe you don't have to be so defensive. There are some rediculous stories out there and who knows why it is how it is. I personally think that there is no God. I bet you will shake yourhead and get upset over this, but I do believe I have a sence of spirituality. Having just spent 2 months in intensive therapy with several weeks of that being about cult mindset.......Maybe you should take a moment and open your eyes. It is HARD to do. Gazing in the mirror can kill you if you are not strong enough. In the end, you will love life for the freedom your mind exist in.

There may be bad days, and horrible days. Days you want to cut the hell out of your leg or arm...anywhere there is a major artery.........but if you can survive the awakening of yourself...you will be fine no matter what. There is always another day to make a fool of yoursef. (Or not) Just get out there and open up your mind. Nobody here has enough time to make up a truckload of lies and keep it going. Eventually they will be found out.

BUT I BET...if you looked at who has done this stuff, there stands a person who needs to look in the mirror yet. Someone who has a mess in the head and has not focused and cleared out those thoughts yet.

Really, as angry as you are about the content of Oompas note, you might be thinking that none of us will understand. that we are all the same. (Belonging to Satan) BUT truly it is a group of people here who once were as indignant as you over Jah's name. But research....Truly research books, online, etc. There are things in history records that we were never shown. And for good reason if you are to remain a witness.....because when you see these things you cannot refute them unless you are F$#^%&^*ing yourself.

It is all out there and nobody here can go back and change history.

OK, I am done ranting.

Welcome.

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

I remember in the 70's when my elder dad got a taperecorder that hooked to the phone. Whenever the brothers or sisters called our house, he went to his room and switched on the tapereorder and taped the conversation.

Don't know what he did with the recordings,...probably took them back for the other elders to hear.

Hope no one had any big secrets.

lisa

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

Man can anyone else feel APOSTATES 111 power...... a high strung JW , interesting you don't get to many of those here

Probably has a guilt ridden wanking problem touchy ,, touchy

• faundy
    faundy

If he's such a devout witness trying to tell everyone off what's he doing calling himself Apostate111?

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

Sparky - you are a beautiful and compassionate human being.

• BreakingAway
    BreakingAway
    FUNNY HOW YOU CAN FOCUS IN ON BROTHERS IMPERFECTIONS AND SINS AND TRY TO SAY THESE ARE THE REASONS WHICH YOU HAVE LEFT THE TRUTH "ARE PEOPLE SUPPOSED TO TELL ELDERS THIS DAILY OR WEEKLY" WHAT A STUPID THING TO SAY STRUGGLING WITH SEXUAL UNCLEANNESS IT ISN'T SURPRISING HE WOULD SEEK SPIRITUAL ENCORAGEMENT AND HELP FROM THE ELDERS.

Antichrists have become particularly active during "the last days," the time in which we now live. (2 Timothy 3:1) A key objective of these modern-day deceivers is to mislead people in regard to Jesus’ role as King of God’s Kingdom, a heavenly government that will soon rule over the entire earth.—Daniel 7:13, 14; Revelation 11:15

ANTICHRISTS SPREADING SLANDER AGAINST JEHOVAHS PEOPLE. IS WHAT YOU ALL ARE. YOU SHOULD REPENT AND JEHOVAH WILL SURELY SHOW YOU UNDESERVED KINDNESS YOUR CHOICE. DEATH OR EVERLASTING LIFE? REAL THINKER HUH?

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

maybe Apostate111 is angry because his penis is apostate and he isn't. An ex-family member told me stories of picking up the phone and people blurting out confessions. His father was an elder and it seemed like people couldn't wait to get things off their chest.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit