IS YOUR KINGDOM HALL NEAR POINT OF COLLAPSE?

by badboy 15 Replies latest jw friends

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, WHY DO YOU ALWAYS USE CAPS?

• martinwellborne
    martinwellborne

not yet, but i know one which has 17 elders 45 pubs, all the eledrs families, poor folks

• badboy
    badboy

17ELDERS,45 PUBLISHERS.

EXPLAIN,PLEASE

• oompa
    oompa

Since I have awakened and educated my elders and friends about our fraudulent NWT, and a few other things, three elders w/families have changed halls, so has my wife, several pubs have dropped out, the finances are a wreck, attendance is down by at least 30%, and I am sooooo afraid they may just sell the hall and disolve the congo as it was real small to start with....................oompa....my son still goes there and keep me informed

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

AN INCREASING PERCENTAGE OF ELDERS AND MINISTERIAL SERVANTS TO PUBLISHERS COMMONLY INDICATES A SLOWER RATE OF GROWTH -- THE ONES WHO HAVE JUST "STUCK AROUND" GET APPOINTED TO HIGHER POSITIONS, THUS THE CONGREGATION ACQUIRES A GLUT OF QUALIFIED ONES WITH NOTHING TO DO.

• And He Ran
    And He Ran

I think in some parts of England at least the English-speaking congs are declining in number as more and more people decide to join the local Chinese or Punjabi or Albanian to "serve where the need is great". I think it's actually to relieve the boredom of sitting through the meetings in a language you can understand. Far better to join a foreign-language group where you can at least learn a foreign language, as opposed to just getting bored.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit