Watchtower Library 2007 CD Availible Here

by brinjen 27 Replies latest jw friends

• Bourne
    Bourne

Thank you, brinjen. You're a doll.

Bourne

• IsaacJS2
    IsaacJS2

Just wondering if anyone was still seeding this torrent? I haven't been able to get anything yet. If they are, maybe my settings need work. It's been a while since I used a torrent file.

As an alternative, does anyone know if this has found it's way to usenet yet?

Thanks for any help.

IsaacJ

• Mr. Majestic
    Mr. Majestic

Many thanks bringen. Downloaded sweetly enough.

Great info and tips Atlantis.

Now I can read all of last years bullsh*t.

• brinjen
    brinjen

I've just started seeding the torrent again, anyone having any problems, just pm me to let me know.

• IsaacJS2
    IsaacJS2

Still nothin' on my end. Maybe the new firewall is causing my grief...

Otherwise, guess I'd better keep looking for another way to download the CD.

IsaacJ

• IsaacJS2
    IsaacJS2

I've narrowed the problem to the software firewall. I finally took the risk of leaving it open for a bit, though I'm still protected by the router. I'll see if anything comes down now.

IsaacJ

• brinjen
    brinjen

It's just been bought to my attention that the link to directly download the Watchtower CD has been taken down.

Uploading it to another site at present, it will take a few hours however and I'll have to leave for work before it's finished so the link won't be posted until much later on. Just checked Shareaza, there is a few copies floating around on there too. I'm downloading the most popular on at the moment, to add one more to the list of sources for those wishing to get a hold of it later on.

• brinjen
    brinjen

Done, sorry, technical difficulties at this end (again).

Here's the link;

http://momupload.com/files/88754/Watchtower_Library_2007-Cd_Contents.rar.html

The protection code is to the right of the input field.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit