LOST - Season Number Next...

by Jim_TX 22 Replies latest jw friends

• Jim_TX
    Jim_TX

Sooooooo... anyone watch the premiere show of lost last evening? I did. While it tends to allude to the crew getting rescued... and getting off of Gilligan's Island... it also tends to imply that things did not go so well.

I'm not sure I understood all of it... heck - I KNOW I didn't understand all of it.

Regards,

Jim TX

• blondie
  • reneeisorym
    reneeisorym

They cancelled Supernanny to play Lost -- I was too upset about that to watch it's replacement!

Renee

• Velvetann
    Velvetann

I watched Lost for the first time ever last night. It helped that there was one hour reviewing all the past shows. I enjoyed the New Lost but since I haven't watched it before I was getting a bit confused,. I really enjoyed it but still have to figure out who is who.. I still can't figure out if that bald guy (don't know his name yet) is bad or good.

• Velvetann
    Velvetann

Hi Blondie

Thanks for the URLs www.lost.com really helps to understand it more. For newbies like me who have not seen it before.

I have recently become a bit immobile, got diagnosed with MS in September so I spend a lot of time watching movies and Tv in the winter so last night there was nothing much on and I thought I will try Lost. I really liked it. One more show to keep me entertained.

There is some new Canadian series on this year on TV. Don't know if you get them down there in USA. The Guard is good and Border is excellent.

I was watching Surface but it hasn't returned yet, I love that one.

• CaptainSchmideo
    CaptainSchmideo

The kids and I were hoping against hope that Charlie wasn't really dead. When we saw his flash up briefly in the teaser ads, we thought, "All Right!".

Well, okay, he really is dead, and is now just part of Hurley's vivid imagination. But is was nice to see Dominic Monaghan come back at least one last time (although he could show up again anytime. A lot of other dead characters have popped up in flashbacks over the past seasons.

And I see that Harold Perrineau (Michael) is listed in the main cast credits again. We haven't seen him for almost 2 years (or about 30 days), since he left with Walt. His character left as a traitor and murderer, so I wonder how he is brought back.

Only 8 episodes this year, and one down already. It's going to be a tough season....

• still_in74
    still_in74
    Harold Perrineau (Michael) is listed in the main cast credits again. We haven't seen him for almost 2 years (or about 30 days), since he left with Walt. His character left as a traitor and murderer, so I wonder how he is brought back.

either he was never able to really leave or he could show up in foward flashes.

Did anyone else notice that Jon Laucke was talking with jacob and Hurley saw them both???
    Maybe Hurleys hilucinations arent so "mental" after all?

• Sawyer
    Sawyer

But!!!!

Did you notice who was sitting in Jacob's chair? It's a character you know.

Velvet - rent, beg, borrow, or steal the season 1-3 DVDs and get caught up!. I

• TheSilence
    TheSilence
    Did you notice who was sitting in Jacob's chair? It's a character you know.

Who? Who was it? Who? Who? Who? It all went by too fast and I couldn't catch it. Dammit the whole invisible Jacob guy just pisses me off. And after you say who... are you sure? Are you really, really, really sure?

Jackie

• Sawyer
    Sawyer

100 percent positive --- but! I didn't say it was Jacob...just someone sitting in that chair. We don't know if it's Jacob, but I suspect not.

Clue - he was wearing white tennis shoes.....and a suit..... can I link a screen capture on another board here?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit