Bart Simpson donates $10 million to Scientology...

by zeroday 13 Replies latest jw friends

• RunningMan
    RunningMan

As long as they don't get to Cartman.

• belbab
    belbab

From what I have read and learned first hand about Scientogy, this news is a come on. She may be associated with Scientoloy, but they are using her to get free publicity.

Scientology works this way. If they have an enemy they want to disappear, they conduct a mock funeral, hearse, coffin, and mourners, elaborately rehearsed. This is like black magic that is supposed to cause the mock scenario to take place in reality, and to a certain degree it does. That's what advertising is all about.

If they want big donations, they make a mock situation and publicize it. Tom Cruise and What's her Face are portrayed as having a competition for who gives the most money. Who else will step up into the bidding war for attention. They are just priming the pump, hoping others will jump on the bang wagon. "If my favorite idol can do it, I can give a few bucks, too"

Check their donations receipts with the Internal Revenue, if possible, and then I will believe it.

belbab, I guess I will be on their hit list, I may be already on it.

• worldtraveller
    worldtraveller

It would be a wonderful story if these idiots gave their money in a way that would feed millions of hungry people. Either I don't understand what Scientology is about or this is messed up. Just what would this cult do with that much money? Buy real estate I suppose. Now where did I hear that before??

• Barbie Doll
    Barbie Doll

But really, I was hoping this was a joke.

No it is not a joke, It is sick.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit