Where was God in the Middle ages?

by freedomfighter 13 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• freedomfighter
    freedomfighter

What happened between the Christian times and when the Bible Students started?

I guess a hell of alot.

When people were getting burnt at the stake for owning a Bible, where was God's loving hand?

In the movie " Bruce Almighty", God ( Morgan Freeman ), said he was on holiday during the Dark ages!

And in recent times. When a 9yr old girl went to the toilet and her brother was waiting outside for her... She was raped and had her throat cut.

Where was God then?

FF

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

When people were getting burnt at the stake for owning a Bible, where was God's loving hand?

And in recent times. When a 9yr old girl went to the toilet and her brother was waiting outside for her... She was raped and had her throat cut.

Where was God then?

Just who the hell do you think you are to be asking such blasphemous questions, ff?!?!

God is the potter.

We are the clay.

He can do or not do whatever He damn well pleases!

Sheesh!

Irreverent fool!

How was my impression of a Christian apologist?

• freedomfighter
    freedomfighter

Well done my friend..................Well done !

FF

• moshe
    moshe

You have to try to understand the laws of quantum physics that even G-d won't change- like the Heisenberg's Uncertainty Principle- basically, God can know where you are or what is happening, but he doesn't know "who is doing what where at"- duh people, it's simple. That is why it often feels like that God just doesn't seem to be home when we pray to him.

• Word
    Word

God has nothing to do with the world you are describing

God has his own world present and separate from that one

You have to be born again (spiritually) to see or enter (spiritually) Gods world

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

During the Boxing day Tsunami God had a hang-over from Christmas and slept thru the whole thing!!

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

Good question FF,

That was a scary time to be alive. God was out to lunch.

Dismembered

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

God has his own world present and separate from that one

You have to be born again (spiritually) to see or enter (spiritually) Gods world

Are you one of the highly favored ones?

Please tell us only-born-once-and-that's-enoughers what it's like.

• Tyrone van leyen
    Tyrone van leyen

It was just a phase he was going through you know. He made dinosaurs them wiped em out. Got bored I guess. I think during the dark ages he had somethin for the smell of burning flesh. Sacrifices were always pleasing to him. Hell he sacrificed his own son didn't he? Not only that, he has hell prepared, for you and me, and Bobby Mc Gee! I wish he had taste for weed, but what can you do?

• brinjen
    brinjen

Maybe he was awaiting instruction from the FDS... ()

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit