The Memorial

by TheDoctor 30 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• chickpea
    chickpea

i started a fade 3 years back, accidently ( but everything happens for a reason, dont they say).... we had horrific family difficulties that absolutely dropped me to my knees.... and since i was the force behind our "activity" it all just stopped.....

i still made it to the memorial.... 2 years at the KH i had attended and then last year i had drifted so far away, not even remembering the names of people there, i arranged to be out of the country and attended memorial as a visiting sister..... had my NWT and kingdom melodies and all the JW-speak that identified me as one of the "flock"

as i sat there listening to the talk, it became evident that there was really nothing left for me in that b0rganization... no attachment, no zeal, no connection at any level.....

maybe at some level i knew then that it was the last time i would attend..... now, my entire immediate family knows that the WTS is now a part of a family history we have to own, but will never allow to possess us......

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit