The little liar that became a monstrous behemoth

by Tyrone van leyen 29 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• 5go
    5go

So what you are basically saying is

Russel = Lenin

Rutherford = Stalin

I agree!

It also explains why the Watchtower is falling appart to much like the Soviet system did it can't stand any change (freedom) period.

• Tyrone van leyen
    Tyrone van leyen

Hi GQ! Good to hear from you again. Yours Pm and Hortensia's were the only ones that remain on my board. Thank you both for your kind words!

Thanx Homer Looks like were on the same page with regards to Rutherford. I think it is important for folks to realize what it is they are really following.

BFD. Good to see ya again bud. Sorry about the length of my script, but when your discussing an asswipe on the magnitude of Rutherford, it takes up a lot time and space. Well, a least it's not wasted space!

5GO, that's actually a brilliant obvservation. One that I seem to have missed. The parralelles are stagerring, arn't they. I don't know what it was about those times, but they seemed to produce Mega Jerks in those days.

• aSphereisnotaCircle
    aSphereisnotaCircle

Great to see you Tyrone!

marked to read later

• Open mind
    Open mind

I've missed your presence here Tyrone.

Glad to see you back.

And from everything I've read about past JW Presidents, it sounds like you're spot on.

Open Mind

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

Nice to see you back, Tyrone. I agree with your thesis too. He's the one who gave the JW their anti-social personality.

• Tyrone van leyen
    Tyrone van leyen

Thank you sphere! I composed this last night based on what I read on the presidents about two years ago. Something just clicked in my head and I saw it for what it was. Some might find little descrepancies as it was done from memory, but, not to worry. I don't think anyone is concerned enough about Big Joe to defend his fat ass.

Open mind, and Abandoned good to see you both again as well. I hope I can contribute more. I will still have to take breif leaves of abscence however,as this month I must complete the renovations on my fathers building. Upstairs is now complete,but I must now repair the staircase going down to the second floor. I just had to write this before I forgot it. I am not one for goodbyes, and I know how it looks when one disappears in the middle of a thread they started. Nonethe less its nice to be welcomed back this way!

• Mary
    Mary

Excellent post Tyrone! That's a summary you'll never read in the Proclaimers book.

Well done.

• Tyrone van leyen
    Tyrone van leyen

Thanx Mary! I just looked up Proclaimers on the net. It came out in in 93. Some guy has written a page by page discussion of the entire book on the first link. It doesn't leave a scrap on their bones! I guess the the iron tower is taking quite a battering these days.

Yes, I must say it's quite a feat that this drunkard acheived. I mean you wouldn't expect a con like Russell to just hand the torch to another con. Not bad for a fat farmboy with a big mouth and an insatiable thirst for sauce!

On an international level it can be perceived as a multi-billion dollar publishing corp.

On a local level, it can be called a public speaking club/brainwashing outlet, with do or die rules

On a personal level, to all who abide and are in it's grip, it has no soul just as Rutherford wanted it.

Creativity die decension is quelled and the corporate machine keeps rolling. This is how the puppet master lined his pockets.

He set his cult up in such a way that you keep everyone in check without being there. You stay on the treadmill and can't get off. Unless your lucky, you may take a leap and hope to roll unto some soft ground but some of the bruises and scars remain for a long time.

Some poor souls are like pidgeons who peck to open a door and receive a food pellet. If you continue to increase what the bird has to do to receive the pellet, he will expend more energy than he is taking in, and you can actually starve him to death.

In a spiritual sense this is exactly what Rutherfords setup has done. I tell you, the rewards are just that illusion, and he got fat doing it just as the top brass is doing today. I'm not saying Russel didn't do it as well, but Ruhterford was the best and is therfore the core. As Burn put it, " We wouldn't be in the pickle we are in today." Being born into this non progressive structure is truly a curse. It's amazing what one sick mind can do and still have and effect 66 years later on millions.

Speaking of millions thats exactly why his personality cult was so sucessful. If it keeps making money you sure don't want to change that! All the directives are in place, and make sure you don't get an education either, then you might wake up. An education is only for the top brass. That way they can control you better and you'll stay on Joey's little hamster wheel longer. People must stop eating the pellets and find there sustenance elsewhere.

Hey there all you thirsty ones. Theres a massive buffet of never ending food and support. It's called the internet. Everyones welcome and its free! I think the Judge would have dropped a load in his pants if that had been around in his day.

• JosephMalik
    JosephMalik

Tyrone,

Just saw your post about Rutherford and how the WTS developed.. Wonderful and I agree with all of it. Thanks for taking the time to put it together. There were also many scams like the Watchtower Farms were people's life savings were stolen from them and the thieves became wheels in that system instead of being arrested for fraud. It is disgusting from beginning to end.

Joseph

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

Does anyone know which holidays he turned on first? Or was it all at once! Seems to me that he was such a colossal prick that if someone got more attention on their birthday or something that could have turned him against birthdays. Then it could have escalated from there. Any ideas?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit