Who will picket the Kingdom Hall with me?

by Maddie 26 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• R.F.
    R.F.

I like AK-Jeff's question.

• moshe
    moshe
    I think it could be mostly beneficial if care it taken to be peaceful and thought provoking without appearing to attack the members.

JW's have been exposed to a 100 years worth of "peaceful thought provoking messages", from the householders they call on every week- nope they just ignore that. The sledgehammer approach is what I do. I don't care if the KH stays open for another 100 years- just stop molesting/abusing kids ( 3 meetings a week on week nights is child abuse) , shunning and destroying familes, and killing your members/kids with these blood transfusion rules. If I can save one kid at a KH, then it is worth it- the adults have already dug a big hole for themselves and have had plenty of opportunity to climb out over the years.

• oneairhead
    oneairhead

Did anyone see the video the guy from sixscreensofthewatchtower.com did last year at the memorial, it was really funny the way the people acted coming in to the hall!

One

• DT
    DT

Did anyone see the video the guy from sixscreensofthewatchtower.com did last year at the memorial, it was really funny the way the people acted coming in to the hall!

Here's the link http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=9208977676891194511&q=jehovah%27s+witnesses+memorial&total=10&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0

• cultswatter
    cultswatter

Maddie

I will not support your idea because it will disturb the peace. That is why JWD is so successful, we get about 5 newbies per day - without disturbing the peace

• oompa
    oompa

do not waste your precious time...........spray paint is faster......................................oompa

or if you are really bad.............just say elder "so and so touched your pee-pee" when you where younger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...............oompa

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

Signs of the times:

DO THIS IN REMEMBRANCE OF ME --JESUS

DON'T DO THIS --GOVERNING BODY

---------

NOTIFICATION IN COMPLIANCE WITH MEGAN'S LAW, THIS FACILITY HOUSES SEX OFFENDERS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit