What weird and wonderful Syndromes did the bros and sisters profess to have

by myababes 16 Replies latest jw friends

• Alex Delta
    Alex Delta

My parents had an elder come to my house to leave me publications and also an explanation that I may have a bipolar disorder and there may be medications to help me. They said if I wanted to I could be evaluated by a doctor, my parents would pay they said. Don't get me wrong I'm sure allot of people really need that form of help but in my case I saw it as my family trying to get me back in, one of there many attempts. I refused and showed them out.

• mind my own
    mind my own

Yes, how ironic...several sisters that I knew also had either Fibromyalgia or CFS...hmmm. Good excuse to stay away from the meetings and service.

Since I left the org, (about 12 years) I have only come across one person that has Fibromyalgia...yet I knew of quite a few in the org. that claimed to have it.

Very interesting...

MMO

• MissingLink
    MissingLink

Fibromyalgia and TMJ

• Mariusuk.
    Mariusuk.

All i know is that the amount of headaches I had at around 9.30am on a sunday was astonishing, if I forget to get one at that time I sure as hell had one by 1pm

• Mrs. Witness
    Mrs. Witness

My husband told me of several women in his congo who have lupus. After about the third or fourth person he told me about, I said to him, "you'd better be careful, you'll have it soon".

One of his JW friends from home was purported to have chronic fatigue...now I wonder...

• bluesbreaker59
    bluesbreaker59

Chronic Fatigue was HUGE!!! Then we had tons of people that couldn't stand any sort of scent. My own aunt had so many different, heart ailments, female issues, and fatigue it was amazing she was EVER there. My grandma was on so many drugs, for so many ailments that she was only there about 25% of the time with my PO grandpa. Personally I had a lot of "stomach issues", and many times on Thursday and Tuesday nights, I had headaches or too much stress at work, or a "last minute project", or lord only knows what else...

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

its kind of ironic how many of us had Tuesday Thursday and Sunday ailments. But the rest of the time we were in pretty good shape. I dare say the majority of witnesses suffering from the malady was very high indeed.

I had it too.For the last 12 years before leaving the organization.

luv yas

Orangefatcat

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit