The Satellite That is About to Crash on Us

by lonelysheep 16 Replies latest social current

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

The local news just reported that it is now only supposedly 100 miles above earth, yet will supposedly not happen until the end of February. Oh, and they supposedly do not know where it will happen.

That tells me it's 25 miles above earth, barrelling down and will be in NJ tonight.

I love how this news story is just a story and not a big f'ing deal. It is the size of a school bus.

• dawg
    dawg

I hope it hits Brooklyn headquarters.... please dear God let that happen.

• minimus
    minimus

It won't happen in Jersey.

• Mastodon
    Mastodon

I'm voluteering my house as crash site. I could do with a hefty check from the government. It's like money falling from the sky...

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Just one more reason why,you should always carry an umbrella!..Raining....................Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• Satanus
    Satanus

Donnie darko strikes, again. It's a mad world.

S

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

One good place for it to hit: 90 Sands Street Brooklyn.

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

I guess not every satellite makes it to the Graveyard orbit. Maybe it'll hit Anik E2 on it's way down and we'll all lose our cable TV stations again :)

• minimus
    minimus

If anything happened to the Watchtower's buildings, the comment would be that Satan and his demons made it happen!

• myelaine
    myelaine

rev. 18:19...And they threw dust on their heads and cried out, weeping and wailing, and saying, "Alas, alas, that great city, in which all who had ships on the sea became rich by her wealth! For in one hour she has been laid waste."......that would be some supernatural stuff there.

love michelle

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit