mrs. robinson

by mentalclearness 24 Replies latest social relationships

• Mrs Smith
    Mrs Smith

Enjoy the moment. You have a great connection with this guy so just enjoy it. If it lasts good if it doesn't you'll have plenty good memories. Just enjoy your life. What is age anyway?

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

Can I just say - it's really refreshing that your focus is so on your kids. A lot of my close -- I guess acquintances(?) have not had that focus and were only interested in another relationship.

I think you're giving it plenty of thought, and I wouldn't blow off the 25 year-olds ability to be an insta-daddy. It's not all gloom and doom - and it is possible to build a connection with your children. It will also definately take time and him having a patient nature - but it can be done.

I wish nothing but the best for all of you -- and I hope it all plays out well for you in the end.

• mentalclearness
    mentalclearness

Thanks too all for the encouragement. I am enjoying things while it lasts but sometimes that is difficult for me because (and I don´t know if this has to do with being a jw before) but there was always a goal to dating. You know, marraige, serious relationship..So it´s kind of hard for me not be constantly analyzing and seeing where it´s heading.....But i am not looking for another marraige right now...The last one was pretty traumatic to say the least so it´s not something I´m unning towards...

And Joannadandy thanks for the compliment. My kids are the most important thing in my life and I really love being a mom...I mean i like my job and other stuff too, but the satisfaction that comes from seeing my kids grow into secure moral ethical creative kids overrides anything else in my life.

• palexisls
    palexisls

well mentalclearness...i´d have to agree on many things with joannadandy, and just add, the future is not just out there waiting to happen. the future, the chances, the opportunities are what you both make them to be.

• Carmel
    Carmel

By the time I was 25 I'd been married nearly six years. Still married to the same lady. Go for it! He sounds like good material. carmel

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit