My three year old grandson wants to 'type'... so here it is....

by AK - Jeff 23 Replies latest jw experiences

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Well - fortunately or unfortunately, Wifey and I are raising the three of them. Two girls, eight and six, and one boy, three.

We have raised our grandson since his birth. Likely we will get to raise them for a long time.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/150831/1.ashx

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/7/151502/1.ashx

Jeff

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Heres some animations for him..Doctor........And..A few Drunk Peguins!..Penguin 4Penguin 4Penguin 4................Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• knock knock
    knock knock

hjkkhjjjjjhjghjhjgjgjjgjjhxhjjhhjyu[vuuuuuuuuuuuuyyuuuy 6o7ooo6o767o6oroooooooo767o7oo776o76o7o76o76o76o76o76o76o76o76o76o76o76o767o6o6ooo76o7o7oo7676o76o6oo76o6o76oo767o6o76o76o

Not to be a sort of wet noodler or nothing but he didn't happen to open the door to some witnesses did he?? Kinda looks that way!

• cultswatter
    cultswatter

Welcome to the board!!!! Can you say CULT hehehehehe

Wait... he typed 607!!! Is he only 3???

• SacrificialLoon
    SacrificialLoon

With all those 7's and 6's there might be some kind of prophetic date in there somewhere.

Edit: Ha. Beaten by KnockKnock and Cultswatter.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Jeff..If Obves see`s those numbers,he`s going to have a "Melt Down"..How could your 3 year old Grandson know something he dosen`t?..The worst part is,those numbers are absolutely correct!..Theres no way Obves can get himself out of this humiliation!!.............Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• ronin1
    ronin1

Hi Jeff:

How wonderful.......................what a pleasure.

Ronin1

• mentalclearness
    mentalclearness

I´m going to get my 2 and a half year old to take a look and translate......

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Keep him out of Brooklyn. It looks like his stuff is as good as anything the WT prints.
    They might want to use him in the writing dept.

• orbison11
    orbison11

of course you are going to print that out and save it right,,oh how adorable

lucky you

orb

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit