One of the new guys

by Alex Delta 29 Replies latest jw experiences

• Alex Delta
    Alex Delta

Today is the first day I was able to come out and say something that was on my mind by just replying to some subjects on this forum. I thank you very much for it. I see that it’s really a therapeutic way to get some of these things off my chest. I was D’fd almost 10 years ago and I just now am starting to come out and play. These years were not easy for me, and I’m sure most of all of you has had your crazies as well. I should be honest and say that I don’t feel right yet to use my real name but am sure I will soon. Thank you.

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

W E L C O M E

You have my old avatar, I love that !

• Barbie Doll
    Barbie Doll

Welcome new guy.

alt

• free2think
    free2think

Welcome to JWD.

• zeroday
    zeroday
    I don’t feel right yet to use my real name but am sure I will soon.

Most people here don't reveal their real name not necessary just jump on in the water is fine. Sometimes just speaking your mind and sharing your experience is therapeutic... Welcome...

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

Welcome!

Coffee

• changeling
    changeling

Welcome!

Few of us deiclose our real names on the forum, you are not alone.

I'm glad you found us. You are right, posting here can be threrapeutic sometimes.

changeling

• Layla33
    Layla33

I feel like I am Morpheus from the Matrix:

Welcome to the Real World.

• Pioneer Spit...oh, i mean Spirit
    Pioneer Spit...oh, i mean Spirit

Hi new guy. It's, none of us really know who we are, or are just figuring it out. Just call me Sister So and So.

Welcome.

• The Oracle
    The Oracle

I feel like The Oracle from the Matrix...

"....because you didn't come here to make a choice.... you've already made it."

The Oracle

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit