How many people did you bring into the j.ws & how many to jwd?

by karter 9 Replies latest jw experiences

• karter
    karter

cant remember how many i brought in , so far 1 to jwd.

• lilyflor
    lilyflor

thankfully, i never brought anyone into the wts (of course that's not how i felt at the time).

working on bring my cousin to JWD

• moshe
    moshe

Luckily, I was so feeble at conducting an enthusiasic Bible study that nobody even came close to baptism. I think a couple studies came to the KH a few times. I am sure glad I never talked anyone into being a JW.

• strawberry cake
    strawberry cake

I had to abandon 5 long time and 2 new studies when I wised up.Also JWs I was encouraging. (pioneer assist)It was difficult because I care about these'studies'. I view them like family and I have watched their children grow up and been their 'aunty'. I had to come clean with 3 of my studies..I felt I owed them that. They are continuing with the meetings. At the moment I haven't a clue what my revelations have done to their faith in the WT. I am reluctant to talk any more to them as I am trying to fade quickly and quietly.

• The Last Nephilim
    The Last Nephilim

I brought my wife in, and although she doesn't have an account here, I read to her a lot of what I read and write here. She is in total agreement with me that we were deceived into thinking that the WTS is something that it is not!

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

The good news is that I was quite lazy when it came to field circus. I tended to let someone else do the talking, and when I did get a call, I sat on it until it went out of date. However, I have no way of knowing how many of those people later went on to become witlesses because of my initial call, regardless of how lazy I was in following up.

No, I haven't had the opportunity to bring anyone here. And I am not going to the Kingdumb Hell to find out. However, if I get dragged in, I will sure as hell make every effort to get as many people to this and other apostate sites as I can. That is, the ones that have computers (I hope many do).

• JK666
    JK666

I brought 2 into the Witnoids. I am currently working on a few projects to hopefully even the score here.

JK

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

I brought my three kids into Jdumb, so far they are all slowly fading away even w/o my help .

As far as JWD ....I found out this morning my husband is reading posts here

I checked computer history and he has been following along about a thread I started the other day . I think that's why he had a big smile on his face when I got back from work last night ...he still hasn't said anything to me yet .

I always tell him about things I read here mostly fluff and current news now maybe he will be more open to the deeper things .

• spiritboi
    spiritboi

2 in to wt but both follow me out. they are doing fine now and there is no need to bring them here. my jw gf occassionally peep in and scolded me whenever i say things bad only abt Jah. she never posted.

• Reefton Jack
    Reefton Jack

My tally is zero to both.

I reckon, though, I probably repelled a few from any interest in the "Truth" by some of the things I told them early on.
    - mind you, I was only repeating what the WTS was saying in those years leading up to 1975.

Jack.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit