Proof that molesters are at the Kingdumb Hell

by cultswatter 19 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• aSphereisnotaCircle
    aSphereisnotaCircle

Oh please, this pisses me off so much I don't even know where to get started on my rant................

• aSphereisnotaCircle
    aSphereisnotaCircle

Once agin assuming that all JW parents are good and it's the wordlys that you have to learn to say no to.

Love that mom's pose, Looks like she's had a lot of practice.

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

I'm not too sure if the picture implies that its just worldys the children have to protect themselves from

But at that stance a kid could grab a handful of berries and inflict a lot of pain

but its certainly funny and weird that the folks are dressed in their meeting cloths

possibly this is to imply that the molester has to be a worldly person and not one of the faithful

which would be a deliberate spin on the issue.......we all know how many times the Witnesses have done that !

• Priest73
    Priest73

Looks like the mom is doing Tai Chi. Isn't that a no no?

• White Dove
    White Dove

You know, kids are small enough to give a good punch where it counts. Yeah, why all the meeting clothes? I always wondered why the men and boys wear biz casual and the women and girls wear dresses to a PICNIC?! Oh and the dress only rule for females, could it be that dresses offer easier access?

• cultswatter
    cultswatter

A fully equipped JW family. The guy dub has modest suit and tie complete with Great Teach book cause it's from the faceless and diseased slave. The lady dub wears a traditional full length skirt with regulation 3 inch heels (even on a picnic). The kids wear same full length skirt (yet they go gaga when watching Shirley Temple reruns). The lady dub knows her Kingdom Kung Fu and child is good learner. Now listen to the way grasshopper ...... length of heel is proportional to spirituality......ahhhhhh sooooooo.....

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

Uhhh, Pops is giving some gang signal with that upraised hand.

We can reasonably conclude that he is involved with a secret society and that he practices ritual abuse of innocent children.

• geevee
    geevee

I think if we could check out this picture, it is probably taken on a platform in some K Hall somewhere, not in someone's home...... adds weight to the concerns raised.

• KW13
    KW13

it looks like they are at martial arts class lol.

• blondie
    blondie
    The reality is that only 10 percent of child molesters are strangers to those they abuse (6 percent for children under 6 years old). About 30 to 40 percent are family friends or trusted adults. Typical child sex abusers -- 50 to 60 percent -- are fathers, stepfathers, uncles, grandfathers, and brothers. (The percentage of women who sexually abuse children is low.)

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?file=/chronicle/archive/2005/04/03/INGN4C224F1.DTL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit