Proof that molesters are at the Kingdumb Hell

by cultswatter 19 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• cultswatter
    cultswatter

Notice that the dubs are in their "hall" clothes (which is not unusual) .They must be expecting molesters at the KHALL

dink

• avishai
    avishai

Hmm, firm and resolute. Wonder if their stupid "If ya don't scream, it's fornication" now applies to kids. Would'nt be surprised. Assholes.

• sacrebleu
    sacrebleu

Yeah, sure, be firm and resolute. Yell out NO!!!

Then your stupid JW brainwashed parents will beat the crap out of you for disturbing the meeting...

sacrebleu

• moshe
    moshe

I wish they yelled out, "No more meetings, No more field service, no more boring assemblies, no more Wacktowers"

• VoidEater
    VoidEater

They're gonna have to get pretty explicit on what to say "no" to. Most kids can't really understand what's being done to them, that it's something they can say "no" to. We're raised in that cesspool of dogmatic control to always obey.

This would really mark a paradigm shift of thought - that kids can say "no". What a concept. Kids might even, I don't know, have to start evaluating what is right and wrong.

Could that start a whole species? Thinking Witnesses?

• VoidEater
    VoidEater

Wonder if their stupid "If ya don't scream, it's fornication" now applies to kids.

• VoidEater
    VoidEater

Wonder if their stupid "If ya don't scream, it's fornication" now applies to kids.

Oh, Avi! Too funny/painful! Yes, put it back on the kids, of course - fits right in - Brother Molester was *seduced*! Not his fault at all!

• yumbby
    yumbby

I knew they'd find a way to make it the victims fault. Bastards.

• dinah
    dinah

My Gawd, Can't the dubs get some regular clothes?

People look ridiculous when they wear suits and ties constantly. Hmmmm, I have a business idea. Let's may some JW pajamas complete with ties for the men and tacky dresses for the women. After all, you would think these losers sleep in their suits.

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

Wouldn't it be better to teach the kids to kick the intruder in the balls that would quickly stop the attack and the idiot would be

walking around with his hands over his crotch making it obvious that he tried to attack someone

Plus there would be no need to have the two witness rule put in place

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit