Would JW's would crash planes into buildings if the Society said to?

by isnrblog 28 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• sweetface2233
    sweetface2233

Isn't it ironic? Minimus tells someone that their question is pointless.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I will attempt to split this question. Would the Society attempt such? Not likely. Most Christian cults merely threaten that God will destroy people that do not join and stay in them. However, Islam cults can and do pull this kind of missions. It's mostly the Islam cults that would order the members to take the initiative and do the mayhem.

Now, would people do it if the Watchtower Society asked them to? More than likely, they would attempt it. If the Filthful and Disgraceful Slavebugger did ask the members to pull some mayhem off, it is likely that the witlesses would see it as new light and do as they are told, without asking any questions. And, in this case, it would probably defeat their purpose because, once they kill a worldly person, they lose all hope of ever having that person as a member.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

Here's a better question. Would the Society ever ask the congregation to fart in unison rather than sing kingdom melodies? Is it necessary for me to drink my own urine? I'll have to ck back on monday for responses as I'm taking off out of town. Double down, double down. Red 32

• Layla33
    Layla33

I think the real question should be would they totally separate themselves from the rest of the world, live on land (think some of the other cults), take some kind of poison to kill themselves as Armeggedon was coming?

For my own family that is still caught up in it, I sincerely wonder about it, because they are so blindly loyal to this cult/organizatio. The whole "last days" and Armeggedon fear campaign has been going on for a while with NO AVAIL, when more and more people wake up and realize they have been totally deceived, will they act in such a manner to save face? I can imagine something like this happening, maybe not to the letter, but I can see something along those lines going on, even something like mass suicides in the JW religion.

• isnrblog
    isnrblog

I was thinking that refusing a blood transfusion for yourself or your child would be the same principal

• isnrblog
    isnrblog

Good post.

Thats exactly what would happen. I should have clarfied that I don't think you could get all or even most of the membership to do it, but 100,000 or so radical dedicated fanatics (we all know a few) coudl do a lot of damage.

• isnrblog
    isnrblog

The questions is not about other "Christians" WWJW's do?

Read my profile. I despise all religion.

www.isnrblog.com

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

The question is a crass generalization . As such I will give a general answer.".No ! dont be silly !"

The average dub is a 'normal' man or woman who would smell a rat if were asked to do such a thing. However, among the 6,500,000 of them there must be a few who would do it.

I recall the attitude expressed in the seventies that said things like " If The Society told you to die your hair green , would you do it?" then it was "If The Society told you to walk into the sea, would you do it?"

I knew an old time "Servant" in the congo. He had come in just after WW2 and still thought like a soldier. He said that he had asked when they were going to issue the guns to attack the system? Apparently the dubs at the time were "patient with him" and he learnt better.

Do you remember how they rationalize on the story of Abraham and Isaac? Abraham had worked out that Isaac would be resurrected if he killed him, but God stopped him at the last minute having proved his obedience to the ultimate test.

So whats my answer? Normally, No - they would not do it , each would beg off the assignment..but...somebody could be found to do it if such a thing were ever proposed, and I am more than 100 % certain that it never would

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

I guess I should pay attention to the parking lot at my local airports flight school. If it starts filling up with beater 4 door sedans, or vans loaded with floor buffers and window washing tools I will worry.

I would expect JW's do do their damage (if it ever came to that) in more insidious ways.

~Hill

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit