"Are you Malcolm ?"

by AlphaOmega 20 Replies latest jw friends

• journey-on
    journey-on

Too coincidental.

What type of file did the post-it note fall out of? It seems to me your question about Time is being addressed (for your eyes only).

Maybe a clue is in the file.

• AlphaOmega
    AlphaOmega
    Ms Emo : Oooh you've met yours too?!

Afraid not... well, I did meet someone once that had a strange message for me which panned out to be just what I was looking for and reassured me about something, but I can't go into that on here, although I am happy to explain in a PM.

isnrblog : Are you really a Malcolm ? I just checked your blog and am pleased to see that you have used my altered Watchtower cover :

I have a much larger version if you want it. It may still be on one of my posts here, but if not, let me know and I'll post it again.

KW13 : haha hilarious, what cheek eh?

Edited to add, maybe it was a previous guardian angel and she was trying to remind you of a previous life...dun dun dun dun dun dun...spooooooky

Maybe
    She was so bold as she got in and sat down.I like the spooky music.

Journey On : Too coincidental.

What type of file did the post-it not fall out of? It seems to me your question about Time is being addressed (for your eyes only).

Maybe a clue is in the file.

I'll revisit the file, but it doesn't seem fitting in any other way.
    I like the idea of the time connection - it seems very fitting at the moment.

• Sad emo
    Sad emo
    Are you really a Malcolm ? I just checked your blog and am pleased to see that you have used my altered Watchtower cover :

Now that would make for a real freaky Friday!!

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

I would have said "yes I'm Malcolm" now you will never know, why she asked you.

• Rooster
    Rooster

Maybe you areMalcolm & just forgot! Say Malcolm can I hold three fifty?

• R.Crusoe
    R.Crusoe

A case of malcomtent

• Dagney
    Dagney
    A case of malcomtent

That was funny RC.

• RollerDave
    RollerDave

What if the same thing happened tomorrow but instead she asked "are you in the middle?"

I love that show.

But no, seriously, that was freaky. did you have the file in the car with you?

Man, let us know if you ever find out because this is serious heebie jeebie material.

RD

• KW13
    KW13
    She was so bold as she got in and sat down.I like the spooky music.

its alright, i don't however provide music for free...so if we could arrange a settlement malcolm

• Merry Magdalene
    Merry Magdalene

Malcolm...Time...hmmm...All that comes to me is Malcolm McDowell in "Time After Time"...

alt

Hope your mystery leads you somewhere infinitely interesting...

~Merry

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit