JW came into work today.

by noni1974 19 Replies latest jw friends

• Death to the Pixies
    Death to the Pixies

Thread worthy? I assume you must be mind-numbingly bored to post that experience.?

• steve2
    steve2
    Thread worthy? I assume you must be mind-numbingly bored to post that experience.?

Good, we're now moving onto guessing poster's motives for starting a thread. Guessing people's motives is a good old JW method from way back. So, Death-To-The-Pixies, what's your motive for contributing to this thread whose worthiness you so bluntly judge?

• Death to the Pixies
    Death to the Pixies

My motivation is to point out irony when it happens so bluntly. Turn about be fair play, remember she said:

Thinking to myself how she must be mind numbingly bored reading that trash.

So it was kind of a joke.You could say this thread is throw-away material. However it is odd to see how obsessive some people can be where coming into contact with a JW can actually be a noteworthy experience. Not debating or having some prolonged chit-chat with one, just noticing one! It's an interesting dynamic.

• noni1974
    noni1974

Bite me Death to the pixies.It's none of your business what I decide to post or not post on this board.Take your judmental attitude and shove it where the sun don't shine.If you don't like my thread don't post on it.

• moshe
    moshe

I was at a friends garage one day 20 some years ago and noticed a car he was working on had some incriminating WT field service stuff on the back seat. I slipped a really good tract under the back seat.

added- DttP: give it your best shot and start a thread for us- that will give you a whopping 5 ideas.

• steve2
    steve2
    Not debating or having some prolonged chit-chat with one, just noticing one! It's an interesting dynamic.

So, Death To The Pixies, in your (judgemental) view, the impact of being in the presence of a JW is not worth writing about - only if you debate or have prolonged chit-chat with them.

Your view has the virtue of being clear but it is just that: Your view. Others find it worth posting about just noticing the JWs.

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Hey Noni, I do believe that apostate cooties multiply rapidly on plastic. They must be all over the house by now.

Moshe, great idea! I know that disrupting your own business by anti-witnessing would cause a problem. We should get as much JW cash as the next business. Leaving something to be found later, when they don't know where it came from, and unknowingly come back for more... priceless!

• RR
    RR

I had a retarded JW approach me with the magazines while working a few months ago.

RR

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

I had a JW customer always studying his revelation book at breaks, one day I did not see him anymore. I asked the co-workers whats up? They had very UNPLEASANT things to say about him (so did the boss)

one day he stopped me on the street looking for stuff, and I asked him What's up? He admitted that he was getting unemployment benefits while doing cash jobs!

• primitivegenius
    primitivegenius
    I had a retarded JW approach me with the magazines while working a few months ago.

arent they all.................. wait thats brainwashed deluded and superior acting...... sorry my bad

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit