JW came into work today.

by noni1974 19 Replies latest jw friends

• noni1974
    noni1974

I was at work in my office as my boss jokingly calls it.A lady walk in to get 2 tires she had ordered put on.I have her sit down to wait because all of my bays were full.I noticed she was reading a small paper bound book.She was underlining it as she read.I got the feeling she may be a JW.I wanted to ask her but I didn't.My number one job at work is to make customers feel comfertable and I thought telling her I'm a raging Apostate might make her feel uncomfertable being in the same room with me.So I watch her as she underlines this book.Thinking to myself how she must be mind numbingly bored reading that trash.

When she opened her walet to give me her visa card I saw the blood card.It confirmed my suspitions of her.

You will be happy to know I got my apostate cooties all over her service car and visa card.

• brinjen
    brinjen
    You will be happy to know I got my apostate cooties all over her service car and visa card.

LMAO!

I've served a few dubs at work, a couple were actually quite rude too. One had to grab a hand basket, for one onion () and got a little snarky with me when I politly pointed out where the hand baskets are supposed to go. She refused to place it on the pile saying it's my job (yeah, right the pile was a couple of feet behind her). When she opened her purse, there was the suicide no blood card... She also insisted on a plastic bag and got snarky with me again for not automatically placing her onion in one. I politely pointed out the stores policy that we don't offer plastic bags unless you have 3 or more items unless the customer asks and pointed to the sign right in front of her explaining this.

• JK666
    JK666

noni,

If she saw you watching her studying, she probably counted the time if she is a pioneer!

JK

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

I love that. You rock Noni!

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

it has been awhile since I ran into a JW while working...the last time was a couple years ago, when I was still an elder dub myself.... I walked into the apartment and seen some bound volumes on the shelf....

oops...someone will see all my JW lit and think I am an honest to goodness hard core JW instead of an honest to goodness hard core apostate!..need to get rid of that crap...

Snakes ()

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

Noni, you are soooo funny! I can just picture you handling her Visa card and thinking about all those cooties you were speading! LMAO!!

It's been a long time since there's been any JW's where I work. Once one came in and dropped off some mags and they immediately went in the trash. Another time, the receptionist told them, no, we don't want those here, thank you very much!

BB

• steve2
    steve2

You were so close and she couldn't smell you? Unbelievable! That puts paid to JWs belief that they can smell an apostate a mile off.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I had that terrible experience a couple of times. On two Saturdays, this witless hounder would show up to do his shopping (and they were about 2 weeks apart). I am afraid that the store is going to get full of those cockroach-witlesses and that there will be no escape. And, telling them I'm apostate or trying to make a run for the Christmas decorations will only make them try to yank me straight to the Kingdumb Hell for endless field circus for the purpose of forcing me to change my mind about them.

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

I work in a gift store and this time of year we have all the christmas items marked way down . A couple of weeks ago I notice a long time witness woman browsing through the store (she didn't see me at first ) I started to smile as she was looking at all the Christmas stuff . I came up behind her and asked if I could help her with anything ...she nearly choked !

Then this week another witness( I 've know since she was a little girl ) came in . She was startled when I came around the corner and offered assistance . Her family has made it clear they do not wish to speak to me anymore , but because I caught her off guard she said "Oh Hi ".

I love to kill them with kindness whenever I have these chance meetings .Keeps them wondering why the heck a lifetime witness would leave the kingdom hall of their own free will and is still not a drug addict or whore now . Sometimes I think they are curious as to whether I am a raving satan worshiping apostate now so they come around sniffing for apostate odors !

Only one person so far has asked WHY did you guys leave ? And my answer was because I was tired of being unhappy and feeling guilty for never living up to mens expectations . They then asked in a sarcastic way " So are you happy now ? " And with the biggest smile I could muster I said 'OH YES ! "

• isnrblog
    isnrblog

My standard apostate curse is "May Catholic weasels, in little Pope hats, gnaw your flesh"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit