Watchtower Library 2007

by Body 13 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Body
    Body

Is there anybody who can upload the Watchtower Library 2007 ? Maybe at http://www.thepiratebay.org

Thanks,

• wifekeepsmeinit
    wifekeepsmeinit

It's not at the Pirate Bay...But here's an idea....show up at your local Kingdom hall tommorow night and pick yourself up a copy. Then you can sell the CD on Ebay. If fact you can make copies of it and sell for $20 bucks each.

Besides though is there really a need for the 2007 version? I mean I have the 2004 version on my computer and Im still able to find many incriminating articles. Ive got the 2005 and 2006 CD's but just havent gotten around to putting them.

• 5go
    5go

I have to say it is quite dumb of them not to just offer a yearly patch to update it the current one.

• fokyc
    fokyc

I have the 2007 CD as a Sonic Image file 363.9MB

If you have Sonic Digital Media Plus let me know by PM and I will give you the details.

fokyc

• drew sagan
    drew sagan

The CD is available via a bit torrent. It took me about a week but eventually I was able to get it.

• JW_Researcher
    JW_Researcher

Thank you fokyc!

The file is a .GI (Global Image?) file and can be opened with ISOBuster which is available at no cost for the trial version.

ISOBuster will also burn this .GI file to a CD.

Thanks again fokyc!

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Well I have the real deal so there. Got it at the Kingdom Hall last night

• zev
    zev

drew sagan: The CD is available via a bit torrent. It took me about a week but eventually I was able to get it. where are the trackers? i tried a couple searches in the places i know, but came up a bust.

• GermanXJW
    GermanXJW

The years before somebody usually came up with a link or a hint where to find it.

• carla
    carla

The cd's are meant only for jw's correct? if not, how will they handle the cd's with the new 'members only' wt's?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit