For the love of Jehovah God...

by nvrgnbk 46 Replies latest jw friends

• Mrs Smith
    Mrs Smith

Will you accept the South African Rand?? It's worth very little here and even less in your counrty. Wait a minute you could send me money cause ...... can't think of a good reason but send me money anyway.

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

Not a chance. Beaker got trampled once.

alt

• GoddessRachel
    GoddessRachel

I will be more than happy to assist you.

The "Faithful Slave" says that material ssistannce is a waste of time and that people in your situation need real help.

That is why I am pleased to offer you our latest Watchtower and Awake magazines.

These Bible based publications are being offered to you on a voluntary donation basis.

Got any change on ya?

OMG, PRICELESS, Honesty, you went full circle on his ass and now you ask Nvr for money! haha, Nvr, maybe you'd have more success asking the local congregation of Jehovah's Witnesses for some money. TIJMKO, you posted on this thread so you are banned forever. Rachel

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

**send some South African Rands** doubt it will get you too far

You got a Standard Bank in the U.S??

• tijkmo
    tijkmo
    TIJMKO, you posted on this thread so you are banned forever.

hey you stop 'getting' me

this has rarely happened before - it's disconcerting

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Nvr, (and all the rest of my down and out friends),

I would like to help but "I'm Busted" hit it Ray:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3349245014363558157&q=Im+busted&total=837&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0

• journey-on
    journey-on

See? You should have stayed at Bethel. You could be getting out right about now with a stipend of $600 per month!!! Only requirement was you would have had to be a Special Pioneer.

Now don't you wish you would have stayed.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit