For the love of Jehovah God...

by nvrgnbk 46 Replies latest jw friends

• GoddessRachel
    GoddessRachel

I'm serious too.

• GoddessRachel
    GoddessRachel

Though I would like to edit my plea to say "for the love of Peter Peter Pumpkin Eater." Just sayin'...

• beksbks
    beksbks

You're being far too direct. Make us WANT to help you.

• truthsearcher
    truthsearcher

How do you feel about Candian Tire money? (I have some of that in my junk drawer )

• Frequent_Fader_Miles
    Frequent_Fader_Miles

Do you take rubber checks?

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

mebbe fyou sed yer sssstyrartieeg up yor jeeep in thyee darage wiuth dooore cloawsed coz youre meds ur scrood up and some azzhol is stalllking uoy.

• Little Drummer Boy
    Little Drummer Boy

You all are being mean.

If you get the above, +1 for you.

(Tongue firmly planted in cheek)

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

I give from my heart to yours

and always will, no matter how mean to me

you effing bastards are

+1 fer me!

• JeffT
    JeffT

Dearest Friend nvrgbk

In the name of JWD I request your kind assistance in resolving a small matter to our mutual benefit. I am the son the second assitant crown prince of slobovia. Due to an unfortunate incident involving some soldiers, a corrupt accountant, evil bankers and a goat I have $157,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 in a bank account that I am unable to access. Some one named 5go has discovered that if I gain access to these funds I will own the United States of America. Should you choose to help me you can have 10% of this money as a reward for your kind assistance. Because I know you are a good and honarable man, when I own America you may have the state of your choice as a bonus. Also a set of very valuable Ginzu knives.

• Little Drummer Boy
    Little Drummer Boy

Oh no BizzyBee, you get +3 for that.

You get the extra +2 for going the extra mile.

Very nice.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit