I am an Aunty

by Princess Daisy Boo 20 Replies latest jw friends

• Princess Daisy Boo
    Princess Daisy Boo

Yay - my sister in law gave birth to a beautiful little baby girl on Sunday - tiny little thing, only 2.7 kgs, but absolutely precious... Now I know I have two of my own and would probably go insane if I had anymore, but god I am so broody... (and I keep trying to control myself and not provide the new mom with ton's of unwanted and unrequested words of wisdom - it's like I have this need to impart everything I know about looking after an infant )

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

Lol. Don't give all that advice unwanted, my experience is that it will keep you out of harms way

Congratulations Auntie !!!

• mouthy
    mouthy

Congratulations Auntie !!! so tiny!!! What did they name the little one.? Precious ,! enjoy her !

• Maddie
    Maddie

(((((((((((((((Princess Daisy Boo)))))))))))))

Congratulations on being an aunty. Its definately being broody thats making you want to give all that advice. I went abit like that when my sister had a baby. Blame it on the hormones.

Maddie

• delilah
    delilah

Congratulations...

it's like I have this need to impart everything I know about looking after an infant )

you're not alone.....

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

I can't convert kg into lbs, but she sounds tiny! You're a wise aunty, keep your advice until it's asked for. She'll be more likely to ask you if you don't give it without her asking.

momz

• babygirl75
    babygirl75

Congrats on being a new auntie....

• changeling
    changeling

Congrats!

Can you convert that to lbs?

changeling

• Princess Daisy Boo
    Princess Daisy Boo

Her name is Katherine Denise and in pounds, her weight is 5.95lb.

If I could figure out how to upload a photo, I would show you a pic.

• Princess Daisy Boo
    Princess Daisy Boo

Figured it out!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit