Busted

by jefferywhat 15 Replies latest jw friends

• dawg
    dawg

Look at the rocks on this add for single Christian ladies... on this same page! And you don't believe in God? I bet you'd be saying "oh God, OhGod, oh God" if she pulled those out! LOL!!!!!!! Ha!

• jefferywhat
    jefferywhat

jaguarbass, that would have to be the dumbest post I have ever seen, were you drunk?

Its guys like you that give apostates a bad name!!

Go back under the rock you climbed out from under and watch your mouth, its rude to speak of anyones partner in that way.

Shame on you!!

• inkling
    inkling
    situation being trapped and trapping a member of the opposite sex so you can be indoctrinated brainwashed

Huh? JB, could you at least manage a half-assed attempt at basic reading comprehension? You seem to have totally misread his post. Jefferywhat- She seems like a intellegent girl with a sense of humor... Best wishes on your journey. [inkling]

• parakeet
  • Mrs Smith
    Mrs Smith

Enjoy the journey!

• penny2
    penny2

jeffery, I'm disappointed that you're going as I've enjoyed your posts. I think it's probably a good thing you've been busted. At least you have half a chance that you and your beloved will end up on the same page.

I am still wondering what part of Oz you're from - but whereever you are - goodbye from me in little old Adelaide. And good luck!

penny

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit