by R.Crusoe 23 Replies latest jw friends

• R.Crusoe
    R.Crusoe

This maybe a short thread!

Some smells are frowned upon.

Which secretly do you like?

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

I wonder if anyone is going to answer this one. I like the smell (and taste) of sauerkraut - does that count?

• avishai
    avishai

Car exhaust. Gasoline.

• Namaste
    Namaste

Okay here is a really weird one.

I used to work in a clothing store for young men. This older man (NOT our usual type of customer) came in and had the strangest aroma about him. Kind of an unwashed (for a very long time! ), sweaty type smell. For some reason I could not stop sniffing him!

It was so bizarre. It's one of those odd memories that is burned into my brain. I can still see his face and what he was wearing.

I thought about him and "his smell" for a long time after that. Okay, now that I have revealed such a freakish factoid about myself, anyone care to toss out any ideas as to why I kept smelling the strange man???

Oh yes, and it was definitely different that that good sweaty smell my husband has .

• inkling
    inkling

skunk

• Namaste
    Namaste

Thought of another one.

I HATE that my husband smokes. HATE IT HATE IT HATE IT!

But for some reason that Marlboro smell mixing in with his cologne is just mmmmm....good.

• worldtraveller
    worldtraveller

In a recent elevator ride at an electronics dealer show, I let one rip and it was a goodie. Thinking that it would fade by the time I reached the lobby I figured I was in the clear. Seemed ok to me, but as the wife reminds me-who crawled up there and died.

Well the 2 suits that entered the elevator as I left were in for a big surprise. Maple syrup flavoured baked beans usually are a killer.

Well you asked for it!!!!

• R.Crusoe
    R.Crusoe

You pussies! Who hasn't been able to stop on their fingertips lately?;

• GentlyFeral
    GentlyFeral

Yeah, I'm with avishai, I like the smell of gasoline too. Yes, and skunk, if it's faint. Also, raw garlic on someone's breath and cigar smoke in the house – but only if they're fresh.

I know exactly what these smells have in common, too: they all resemble – slightly – the salty funk of leather.

gently feral

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Pipe tobacco. Vanila Cavendish. Cherry. Mmmm.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit