Are you a victim of being separated from someone that you love?

by Fisherman 11 Replies latest jw friends

• Fisherman
    Fisherman

Please share your personal experiences on the evil of family seperation by governments, religions, courts, spouses.... Make your outrage known!

• R.Crusoe
    R.Crusoe

This is a most brilliant thread!

But I propose it will take time for individuals to be able to share such pain with us if ever!

• Fisherman
    Fisherman

RC. I agree it is very painful AND painful to remmember, and not easy to write. I thank you for your post. Anything else that you would like to share or comment on, I would be very interested in reading about.

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

I'm separated from my parents and my sisters, but its been so long now I'm not sure its painful anymore, just numb acceptance. I am separated by an ocean from a couple of people I love very much and wish I could see every day.

• atpeace
    atpeace

thankfully my family speaks to me - i'm not df. but i worry and sometimes really think that soon some announcement will be made that they should have nothing to do with "inactive" ones.

• ferret
    ferret

I'm separated from three daughters by that wicked borg, someday I hope they see the real light.

• Honesty
    Honesty

I am separated from my children who are being taught that I am evil and have left Jehovah.

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

Read my Recovery threads.

• Fisherman
    Fisherman

lonely , link to your post

• mind my own
    mind my own

I am separated from my mom and one of my brothers. I don't care much for my mom so that is fine but it breaks my heart in two that I cannot talk to my brother. I am not DF'd, they just choose to not have me in their life b/c I am "bad association". I hope and pray that my brother will see the light and leave this cult. I know he does have some doubts so here is to hoping...it can't come soon enough though, I miss him!

MMO

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit