Who made the universe? Find out here...

by Chalam 11 Replies latest jw friends

• Anti-Christ
    Anti-Christ

I often read and hear the same verses being used over and over again and like Mark Twain said "It's not the verses I don't understand that bother me it's the ones that I do understand" like these ones for example.

Numbers 31:9 (King James Version)

9 And the children of Israel took all the women of Midian captives, and their little ones, and took the spoil of all their cattle, and all their flocks, and all their goods.

Numbers 31:17-18 (King James Version)

17 Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him.

18 But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves.

Deuteronomy 21:10-13 (King James Version)

10 When thou goest forth to war against thine enemies, and the LORD thy God hath delivered them into thine hands, and thou hast taken them captive,

11 And seest among the captives a beautiful woman, and hast a desire unto her, that thou wouldest have her to thy wife;

12 Then thou shalt bring her home to thine house, and she shall shave her head, and pare her nails;

13 And she shall put the raiment of her captivity from off her, and shall remain in thine house, and bewail her father and her mother a full month: and after that thou shalt go in unto her, and be her husband, and she shall be thy wife.

There are many many more verses like this one and if you believe that the creator of the universe inspired Moses or any other writer of the bible then he is one f*&? up god.

• Caedes
    Caedes

The universe is entirely natural, no supernatural causes are required.

The more pertinent question is who made god?

Chalam, giving answer from your holey book isn't an answer.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit