greetings from a long time lurker

by nondescriptex 30 Replies latest jw friends

• nondescriptex
    nondescriptex

Long time lurker, first time poster. I won't be able to say much... you understand why some of us can't risk identification... a lot to lose. And I might not be able to post very often. I've been reading this forum for years. The diversity of opinion and open discussion is refreshing and badly needed by JWs who are trapped and can't get any air. If someone like me has been reading and appreciating this, there must be many JW's reading here too, because I was a "good" one, doing everything "right". The only problem is I have this tendency to want to make sense out of things, and you know what happens if a JW keeps trying to make sense of things. Anyway, a big THANKS to this forum!

• dawg
    dawg

Word up Non... glad to have you speak out...let's hope that you will be able to clear yourself of the religion before too much of your life gets wasted....My thoughts are with all of you trapped becasue of family and whatnot... good luck bro.

• besty
    besty

welcome to JWD

we'd love to hear your story within the limits of what you can reveal

stick around and keep posting

Best wishes on your journey into the fresh air

Paul & Sam

• Outaservice
    Outaservice

Yeah, welcome!

Outaservice

• sspo
    sspo

Welcome to the board and we know exactly what your talking about and the consequences

if you reveal too much.

It's a very sad situation that in the organization you cannot express or discuss any doubts even to your best friend or relative

with the fear of being turned in.

• Quandry
    Quandry

Welcome!

Glad you decided to take the plunge and join us!!!!

• outofthebox
    outofthebox

Welcome to the Real World!

Like you my body is trapped, but my mind is freee. Glad to have you here nondescriptex

-ootb

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

Welcome! I hope we see more of you around here:) Take care,
    shelly

• gymbob
    gymbob

Welcome!!

So....just curious........what moved you to start posting now?

I lurked for a long time too....Gymbob

• mind my own
    mind my own

Yay, so glad you joined! You will find a lot of things here that make sense!

Welcome and enjoy your stay!

MMO

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit