A little about me

by MominAustin 20 Replies latest jw experiences

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

Most Jehovah's Witnesses feel that what they have to give you is more important than anything else you could be doing. So, they don't reason well when it comes to sharing their beliefs. The good news is that they don't so you can feel free to ignore them at will. Sometimes you do have to be firm with them as they are trained to look for any inroad that allows them to preach their message.

Welcome to the board.

• MominAustin
    MominAustin

Isn't that the truth (no pun intended there - LOL) I was talking to my mom about a year ago and she mentioned how I "know the only true happiness is when your serving Jehovah" HA!!!!!!! I've never been HAPPIER in my ENIRE LIFE and I haven't been to a meeting in YEARS. -- I didn't say this but just mumbled something . :D

• Carmel
  • Carmel
    Carmel

That "true christian church.." of which you speak should not be putting pressure of any kind on you. They should be ashamed! Someone should call them to account!! I wish you well! carmel

• betterdaze
    betterdaze

Welcome, MominAustin!

~Sue

• Barbie Doll
    Barbie Doll

WELCOME to the board.

• R.Crusoe
    R.Crusoe

Welcome Austin, it's amazing how lost you can feel in new company who can't sense the gravity of emotion that everyone here knows your going through. Thta's the trouble with getting hooked up with the world - they've all been on a diiferent journey so that you don't know where they've been and they sure don't know where you've been. Th edifference being most of them have enjoyed it!

Good luck in the months ahead!

• MominAustin
    MominAustin

ok- I am back. I've just been lurking. Just had baby #2. No advances on the new church. I'm still an honorary member. I love the people there but not sure where it's going to go.

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

welcome back...and congrats on baby #2

lisa

• moreisbetter
    moreisbetter

Hello MominAustin. Welcome to the board and congrats on new baby. I always liked Austin!

Best regards, a fellow Texan

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit