NEW article on Oral Sex?!

by MominAustin 19 Replies latest watchtower bible

• MominAustin
    MominAustin

I was watching the Youtube video on the NBC piece about pedophiles and saw a comment about a new oral sex study article that was supposedly quite graphic. I was curious if anyone had this?! Or knew what date it was...I might be able to sneak a peek the next time I visit my mother. Thanks.

• oldflame
    oldflame

I would sure like the link to that NBC piece if you can or someone here on the board. I want to send it to my mom the JW.

• cognac
    cognac

if it's the one i think you are referring to, it was about a month and a half ago... basically the referred to the 83 wt on oral sex and stated that the elders wont pry into your lives about the matter, but if it becomes public knowledge that you are doing that, you can't be a pioneer, elder, etc...

So, another words, if you are doing it and you are a pioneer, your just basically hiding your sin and that's why you can still pioneer, kinda like your leading a double life or something.

I know someone who loves it in another hall and now can't do it... He's sooooooooooo mad... lol Hubby told him just don't tell anyone but he thinks he's leading a double life if he does that...

but, yeah, it was so embarrissing to be at that meeting. you could tell the people who were really mad about it trying to give comments alluding to loopholes... that one paragraph went on for about 20 minutes with a bunch of people counteracting other peoples comments...

• cognac
    cognac

hey!!! i just noticed that was your first post, mominaustin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome!!!!!!!

If you'd like, tell us a little about yourself...

• belbab
    belbab

I too would like a link to the NBC youtube about oral sex.

A well known ex-jay that I know, told me that he travelled to Europe with his sister who is a Jehovah's Witness (spelled out in full and emboldened intended) for a family event.

He said that his sister, out of the blue, brought up the recent Watchtower study article discussing oral sex. She was quite vehement against the article and said to the effect, that it took all her joy out of sex.

Wow! from a sister yet!

belbab, the innocent.

• Cindi_67
    Cindi_67

I've heard a lot about that article and to tell you the truth, I don't want to even read it. Those are the things that got me all depressed when I was attending. All the little details about ones personal life that they discuss that make you feel that nothing you do is good enough. Why deviate from what's really important and talk about things that only should be a matter of personal choice?

A lot of marriages have been in jeopardy because women will go for just about anything to the elders or will ask the Society if such and such thing is appropriate. What's that all about? Give me a break.

• MominAustin
    MominAustin

ok- so basically the same thing they have ALWAYS said ((ROLLSEYES)) The youtube wasn't on oral sex, sorry...but I will go to the other board and find it for you. Sure I'll tell you about myself....Lemme see if I can find the story I wrote on the "ex-JW" board. ok-- here is the NBC pedophile clip: http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=N9Xjw_sk7tA I'll be back with my story :D

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

I thought they had found a better way to do it. Oh well...

~Hill

• belbab
    belbab

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=N9Xjw_sk7tA

Here is the live link. This link also has a number of other videos, one in spanish.

belbab

• still_in74
    still_in74

this study came up as a topic for discussion with friends this weekend. My friend commented about how the Bro. taking the WT in his cong. actually asked the question, "then does this mean that this would be appropriate for marred couples?"

GIVE ME A BREAK! I have made my stance very clear on this and couldnt care less what anyone thinks of me in the process. This article was making the point that oral sex is still sex. Thats it! If kids are going around blowing each other and thinking they are not fornicating they are wrong. Thats it!! that was the point of the discussion.

I also remind people that this article was actually about "matters of conscience". Why would a discussion about oral sex come up in an article about conscience matters? It almost seemed out of place didnt it?
    If oral sex was not a matter of conscience you know that it would not have been in that article. I also remind (or inform) that the WTS has made this mistake in the past has flipped flopped on it to the point they will likely not take the chance again to come out and say it is anything other than a matter of conscience.
    Holy spirit doesnt make mistakes, thus if they are undecided as to where they stand on this, then OBVIOUSLY it was not HS "guiding" them, it was/is fleshly human reasoning.
    That always gets an interesting nod of agreement.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit