30 y/o Bros from TX move to FL, have a party with 16 y/o Sisters!

by MinisterAmos 39 Replies latest jw friends

• MinisterAmos
    MinisterAmos

HI all!

We here in the FL panhandle were "blessed" to have some 25 ish y/o Brothers from TX move here recently.

They had the usual welcoming party two weeks ago, and all the young Bros from Mobile to Fort Waalton showed up to welcome them! The only thing was, there was no Elder to supervise!

One of the Brothers had been encouraged to provide some *worldly* girls for amusement purposes, so he brought two 17 year olds, a Korean girl, and a Mexican girl both from the local HS.

They're worldly right? so the Bros are not going to get ratted out to the Elders.

To make a long story short, after loading them up with alcohol, and doing things that the WTS would be very unhappy about, the Bros dumped them outside the house at around 6AM.

I've got pics (the morons are distributing them!) and plan on sending copies to all, even the Police.

Now do you STILL doubt the power of dismantling the WT from the inside?

BTW, the hypocrites had a SECOND welcoming party last Saturday, but this time the Elders were invited. This was their *official* welcome.

• freetosee
    freetosee

Yes, send the pictures to the police!!

Poor girls... their parents may what to know aswell...

Hope those dubs get in trouble for doing this to the girls!

• leftbelow
    leftbelow

When you set a system based on fear of men (which is what the WT does) people will always figure they can get around the men put over them. The young people in this org. do not have anything but a social order. Good for you sending this to the police I hope it make the front page of the newspaper and I hope th men al go to jail.

• changeling
    changeling

My son in law ran with that crowd. They are bad news.

changeling

• B_Deserter
    B_Deserter

My brother is from the Fort Walton Beach area. I'm not sure if he lives there now, but he was dfed quite a few years ago.

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

You definitely need to give those photos to the police, and name names. That is criminal and they need to go to jail.

• Gregor
    Gregor

So the thread title is only accurate as far as the states, FL & TX. The brothers were 25ish and the girls were not sisters, but worldly 17 yr old girls. Whatever, the whole event is made even more sleazy sounding because these young men are morally bankrupt hypocrites. If they can be exposed it would be a good thing. I only say this because they were abusing underage girls. Someone needs to jerk them up short.

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

Good ol' raised in da troof double-life livin' young adult dubs, gotta love 'em. I never quite understood the dynamic - is it that the majority of those that are raised in it realize that it's a big load of bs, but at the same time they don't want to lose contact with their families, and so they develop a party culture among themselves that goes to such excesses that it would make most Worldlyâ„¢ people blush?

Or do the excesses spring from a small core of alpha party males that nobody dare rat on? And the lack of experience among the females and beta males that are drawn into the vortex makes it (again) something that goes beyond the standards of most non-JW's? I don't know. I always wondered, though, what those ever-smirking teenage and 20-something males you saw at the conventions and scattered around various congs were up to besides pioneering LOL.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

First thing I'd like to know is what are those guys doing picking up HS girls????

• magoo
    magoo

.....it's against the law for an of age adult to serve underage children alcohol....they should be turned in to authorities.....

magoo

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit