Newbies Exiting the Witnesses - How Do You Feel ? Steve Hassan Explains

by flipper 43 Replies latest jw friends

• flipper
    flipper

DAWG & DINAH- I hope both your football teams win next year !

DOGPATCH- Thanks for posting these links guy ! I just finished reading, " Combatting Cult Mind Control" , and I will look forward to watching the u-tube you posted on Steve Hassan's lecture. Thanks ! I'm trying to get my daughters out of the witnesses.

MOUTHY- Glad you got the videos. If you have time tell me how they helped you via P.M. or something ? I'm curious. Thanks.

JAM- I am so glad you got some of your children back associating with you. I hope you get your younger one back with you who is going to school. I agree with you I too am trying to help others and make a positive difference for those exiting the witness cult. Peace, and good luck !

MCSEMIKE - Wow ! I too had a divorce 10 years ago from a self righteous witness wife who turned my 2 daughters against me 10 years ago- and has not stopped since. My son, 23, is luckily out of the cult and we get along fine. Glad he got out. I agree with you, in time I think we can bring the Watchtower society down. It will be a slow burn though. I will do my part too, as I know you are doing ! I PMed you a message. Peace.

ORANGEFATCAT- I appreciate your different difficult life experiences. Glad you are here sis ! Peace to you. I too feel newbies are exiting the witnesses at a clip before not known. Gotta help them !

ISNRBLOG- Glad to have you bro ! I was in the witnesses 44 years - got out 4 years ago. Good luck to you !

MEGAFLOWER- It is crazy that the person studying with you told you not to talk to family. Can you clearly see this " witness cult " is sick? I am so glad you have re-connected with your sister - I hope it continues, good luck

• bert
    bert

Witnesses work for one thing,The Watchtower,period. They merely "deposit"the money and efforts made in their behalf. I have been out since 74. A local church near me has members going to Louisana to work for people whose homes were destroyed by the hurricane. They work for free. Give people their homes back for free. Hey this is a church,part of Babylon The Great,a harlot as we were told. Yet they give labor,money time and sympathy,no strings attached,free. They pay their own way down and back and pay their own way while there. Pretty good for a whore aint it.

• flipper
    flipper

BERT- Hey welcome friend ! Good points ! The witnesses " care " they show is always conditional and mostly shown only to witnesses. I think the " whoreish " Babylon the Great religions do great in helping people too in emergency situations like Katrina ! At least they help all people - regardless of religious belief ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• flipper
    flipper

Here was an old thread I made on how newbie exiting EX-JW's might feel after exiting the witnesses. Steve Hassan's info is great. Any comments welcome

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit