WT Comments (1/14 JAH'S SOVEREIGNTY) BLONDIE RETURNS!!

by V 17 Replies latest watchtower bible

• V
    V
  • Gopher
    Gopher

Blondie,

I enjoyed reading your comments on the WT Lesson again. You really dissected the WT's unique doctrine.

Paragraph 3 about Jesus' 40 days in the wilderness is a blatant example of the WTS twisting the scriptures to fit their ideas. They read between the lines about Jesus' being led by the spirit and insert their pet doctrine (sovereignty). Slick. Who knows what someone would think about in the wilderness for 40 days. Maybe survival?

Paragraph 4 was a great example of cognitive dissonance -- where the JW's have to believe both that Satan was in control of the world's kingdoms, and Jehovah was. No wonder rank-and-file JW's have such a hard time explaining their doctrines, if they even try to at all.

As you said, the sovereignty of the WTS is weakening. We can only hope JW's will grow a little more critical in their thinking ability, to perceive the reality behind what they're being told. Coming to this website will surely help many of them who dare to.

• jgnat
    jgnat

WooHoo! I was wondering if Blondie would pick this up. I know that Sovereignty is one of her bugbears.

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Blondie/ /V: Blondie, thank you for all your hard work putting this together for us! Many thanks V! Tweety picture no.0142 Cheers! Atlantis & N.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Welcome 4..Welcome Back Blondie!!..Welcome 4..Good Thread,you Rock the House!!..Concert..Loved your United Nations ending..Woohoo 2.................Clint Eastwood...OUTLAW

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

ALL RIGHTY THAN. Let me get ready.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    [IMG]http://i8.tinypic.com/6oeb4hy.jpg[/IMG]

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Yet another pxxx poor article by the Watchtower Soclety. That did nothing to show me why Jehovah should have the right to ruin my life, to use me to destroy value and take the consequences while He gets all the benefit, and cause such stagnation to humans. All it does is tells people that they had better keep going in field circus and going to all those damn boasting sessions if they are to have any hope of getting into that "new" order. Of course, they do not tell you that stagnation is going to be the dominant feature there.

• wifekeepsmeinit
    wifekeepsmeinit

Notice how the Devil is portrayed as dark and ugly in contrast to previous WTS teachings, and the Bible saying he appeared as an angel of light. (Ezekiel 28:11-19)

How was Satan able to take on a form a human could see when the WTS teaches God has taken that power away from the wicked angels?

Thanks I really enjoyed reading your comments, especially when I read about Jesus Mediatating for 40 Days about Jehovahs Sovereignty.

Also, It defy's all logic to have the Devil protrayed in the picture as being dark, ugly and as a person, I really liked how you picked up on that. It would make sense to have the devil protrayed as something mighty, otherwise Jesus obviously wouldnt take him seriously.

Especially when the Devil is protrayed as an angel of light in 2nd Cor. 11:14, and as a spirit in so many other scriptures, Eph. 6: 11-12, say's it best "For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against Principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places."

Thanks again, Im looking forward to the next WT as it helps me see the true light.

• bobld
    bobld

Thanks Blondie I enjoy your comments.Your concluding comments are right on.Just think 1.4 billion wasted hours in the D-D work and only 298k ducked mostly J.W.kids who only do it to please their brain washed parents.

What has sovereignty got to do with worship when satan talks to J.C.?

What has sovereignty got to do with Jesus Christ death and ranson?

Why blame Satan for J.C.death? Didn't God send him to the earth to die?Someone had to carry out the deed.

I believe there are tens of thousands on this board that found the real truth about the wbts and in only in for family.Eventually they will leave.

• Poztate
    Poztate

Thanks Blondie,

I gagged my way through another WT study just because I knew you were conducting it.

They are a hopeless and pathetic bunch and I hope that soon they will self destruct just as the WWCOG did.

In the meantime keep it up and looking forward to the Video review of the WT........

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit