2 Witness Rule Only Applies When It's Convenient!!!

by bluesapphire 16 Replies latest jw friends

• erynw
    erynw

Even if something is written in stone, they act in their best interest, even if it's contrary to age old doctrine.

• bluesapphire
    bluesapphire

HypoCRAPic OATH!

The child molester from my old hall is still there handling the accounts and the mikes.

The polygamist is still giving comments and being invited to the "gatherings".

The two couples who wife-swapped are still being love-bombed.

My sister is still hugging and loving all of these people. Heck, there were probably child molesters AT HER WEDDING. But I wasn't invited.

• The Oracle
    The Oracle

aren't cults great?

• looloo
    looloo

amazing, no wonder you are mad , and i was always told that dubs dont gossip !!

• uninformed
    uninformed

gopher, that bears repeating again:

"A lie can travel halfway around the world while the truth is still putting on its shoes." - Mark Twain

Two witnesses are only necessary when an elder is a pedophile.

Inunedo, circumstantial evidence, and just plain hating the person works all other times.

Brant

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

I have never, since I left the org., met another group of people who gossip as much as JWs. They instantly assume the worst about anyone, and then fabricate an entire skyscraper of gossip out of a grain of sand.

• avishai
    avishai

Yep. Nice how they can df someone for having their CAR @ someone of the opposite sex's house overnight, but to be df'd for molesting a kid, there has to be 2 witnesses to the actual ACT!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit