My kitten is having surgery in the morning

by noni1974 24 Replies latest jw friends

• Happy Harvester
    Happy Harvester

I recommend getting someone else to take him to and from the vet. One of my cats was very nice to me until I took her to get spayed. Ever since then, she has barely tolerated me. She scratched me the other day. I've tried and tried to get on her good side, but she hates my guts ever since I got her spayed.

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

I was afraid to look at this thread...it thought it was going to be gross.

A girl I work with, told me yesterday morning that one of her girls stayed home from school to watch over their cat, and she was going to try and get a vet's appointment and might have to leave early. ..... they had an opening at 4pm and she gets off at 3.

At 2:30 her daughter called, the cat had stopped breathing.

Oliver will be just fine, and will live a longer life thanks to you.

lisa

• JK666
    JK666

Vets always tell you that they will be happier being neutered.

HOW DO THEY KNOW THIS????????????????????????

Just a thought,

JK

• Satanus
    Satanus

Good luck, little boy kitty.

S

• noni1974
    noni1974

JK666 I don't really think it will make him any happier.It will make me happier because he won't be spraying all over my house.He will be less aggressive with my other cats.He likes to play judo kitty with my other kittys.

• R.Crusoe
    R.Crusoe

Noni hat is a typically female response to cutting off a mans meat n veg!!

A better solution would to make all females wear chastity belts! Reversible and visibly offputting!!

BTW I avoided your thread because I am very allergic to cats! I am allergic , it seems to most dead animal skin, especially house dust (dead human skin).

cats fur even swells up my eyes!

I recently contacted some witches who seem excellent folks and I seem to feel similar to Wiccans. But those women have more cats than the African plains so I'd soon be under the wrong sort of spell in their chamber! I could just about cope with an occasional pussy but the environment would have to be minimalist to maximise my experience!

• erynw
    erynw

Let us know how it turns out. Poor kitty.

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

Having cats in the house isn't really natural for them or us, so we both have to make adjustments. One the one hand, spaying/neutering and declawing makes life eaasier for the owner, and then we make life wonderful for the cat - room and board, total attention, and loads of toys and treats. A friend once told me she wanted to die and come back as one of my cats!

• noni1974
    noni1974

He's feeling better.He came home yesterday and hid under my bed till after I came home from work.I got out from under the bed so I could check on his boo boo.He didn't want to cuddle with me then.

As soon as I got in bed to go to sleep he wanted his Momma.He cuddled with me all night sometimes sleeping on me.I think he's feeling a heck of a lot better.He was playing this morning.That's a good sign.He was purring last night when he was kissing me and cuddling with me.That means my sweet baby doesn't hate me for taking him to the vet.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Good to hear that he is recovering well, and hasn't held you responsible.

S

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit