My kitten is having surgery in the morning

by noni1974 24 Replies latest jw friends

• noni1974
    noni1974

And he's going to hate me.He's getting his Manhood removed.I am a good pet owner and it's for his own good.

I think I'm more upset about this than he will be.At least I hope so.Poor kitten doesn't know yet.I haven't told him.

Wish my Kitten Oliver a speedy recovery.

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

Ooooh, yeah. Gizmo was mad for weeks when he lost his, ummm, parts....

Good luck!

• noni1974
    noni1974

Poor sweet little Oliver.He's not going to want to cuddle for weeks with me.I'll be the big meany who took him to the mean old vet.My poor baby.

• PEC
    PEC

He/she will get over it.

Philip

• noni1974
    noni1974

I know I just feel bad that I have to let him be hurt to help him.He's going to have a full and happy life that is more healthy because he's nutered.I just feel bad for him.

• Scully
    Scully

Your house and furniture will love you for it!

Your cat will get over it. He'll soon remember where his food and water come from.

And Bob Barker gives you two thumbs up for helping to control the pet population!!

• Abandoned
    Abandoned
    And Bob Barker gives you two thumbs up for helping to control the pet population!!

My comedienne friend, Shannon, does a bit about this. She pretends to be part of this ultra-conservative group who is against neuter/spay and is trying to promote abstinence for pets. It's hilarious.

• erynw
    erynw

When I had my kitty boy fixed, I had to leave him overnight and when I went to pick him up the next morning, he literally leapt from the vet tech's arms into mine.

He won't hate you!

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

he won't hate you - he'll hate the vet. He'll be glad to see you when you go back to get him. And he'll recover quickly, cats have marvelous recuperative powers. I always have my cats declawed. I know people think that is shocking, but the cats don't give a damn and are perfectly happy. And it makes it easier to live with the cats - no damage to furniture or my skin. Everytime I've had a cat declawed, the cat comes home, gets the bandages off within a day, and is running around quite happily as if nothing was wrong. So don't worry - it will be all right and much better for the cat.

• noni1974
    noni1974

It's almost time for me to take my sweet baby boy kitten to the vet to lose his little manhood.He's in his pet taxi rolling around playing with his tail.I don't think he likes the pet taxi.Now he's trying to paw his way out.I think he knows somethings up.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit