This will help us understand where other's are coming from (hopefully!)

by Mincan 44 Replies latest jw friends

• R.Crusoe
    R.Crusoe

Introverted 44 Intuitive 25 Feeling 38 Perceiving 56

So how do these stats get used and to decide what ??

• wednesday
    wednesday

I got

INFP

I took it twice, same .

Richard Gere, Audrey Hephurn, Albert Schweiter, George Orwell, Karen Armstrong, Aldous Huxley, Mia Farrow", princess Dianna, , and Isabel Meyers are examples of a Healer Idealists

I'm actually a lot more intuitive than the % gave me, but they were still high. Karen Armstrong wrote the book" in search of God" I have been trying to finish it. Wonderful book.

one of the fictional characters of this type is Phoebe of Friends.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder
    Your Type is
    ESFP
    ExtravertedSensingFeelingPerceiving
    Strength of the preferences %

ESFP type description by D.Keirsey
    ESFP Career Choices by Jung Career Indicatorâ„¢ Provides the list of occupations most suitable for your type taking into account the type formula and strength of the preferences. Based on a sample representing 40 most popular and high-demand occupations.
    ESFP type description by J. Butt and M.M. Heiss

Qualitative analysis of your type formula
    You are:

• slightly expressed extravert
    • slightly expressed sensing personality
    • slightly expressed feeling personality
    • slightly expressed perceiving personality
  • XOCO
    XOCO

here is mine:

Your Type is
    ISTJ

IntrovertedSensingThinkingJudging
    Strength of the preferences %

You are:

• slightly expressed introvert
    • slightly expressed sensing personality
    • slightly expressed thinking personality
    • moderately expressed judging personality

Some of the descriptions of The Portrait of the Inspector (ISTJ) apply to me and some of them don't such as

Even on vacation, Inspectors tend not to be attracted by exotic foods, beverages, or locales. I like trying new foods even if it is crappy goulash

their clothes are often homespun and conservative rather than of the latest fashion; I'm so into fashion even the clothes i wear to the KH is brand name from head 2 toe

Everything else just hits the nail on da head. ever since i was a little girl i;m always, always the quiet one, no one would ever expect me to do something out of the ordinary. I'm careful in not drawing too much attention 2 myself.

XOCO

• Abandoned
    Abandoned
    I'm careful in not drawing too much attention 2 myself.

You mean like painting your skin blue or something......

• XOCO
    XOCO
    I'm careful in not drawing too much attention 2 myself.
    You mean like painting your skin blue or something......

ROFL AB, i draw attention when needed and keep in mind its not really XOCO

• Abandoned
    Abandoned
    ROFL AB, i draw attention when needed and keep in mind its not really XOCO

Likely story.....

Sorry, Mincan, looks like I've hijacked another thread......

• R.Crusoe
    R.Crusoe

I didn't realise all th elinks related to my score.

Took it again and slight change:

Introvert 22 Intuitive 38 Feeling 38 Perceiving 56

And it recommends I go study Religious Education in the Grand Canyon

I will defer since it reminds me of a previous experience!!

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I don't need to take a test. I am extroverted. I am nice. I am sometimes mean.

• noni1974
    noni1974

The Portait of the Supervisor (ESTJ)

Supervisor Guardians are squarely on the side of rules and procedures, and they can be quite serious about seeing to it that others toe the mark-or else face the consequences. They do not hesitate to give their stamp of approval, nor do they withhold their directions or suggestions for improvement. Like seasoned, stalwart umpires, Supervisors will set their jaw and make the call on anyone who steps up to bat. They even feel obligated to do so, and they're sometimes surprised when others don't seem grateful for being set straight.

Comprising at least ten percent of the population, Supervisors go by experience and that is what counts, not speculation and experimentation, and certainly not fantasy. They keep their feet firmly on the ground and make sure that those under their supervision do the same, whether employee, subordinate, offspring, or spouse. If others wish to fool around and daydream, fine, as long as they do it on their own time-which means after the job is done. But if they fritter away their time while on duty, they should not be surprised when the Supervisor calls them on the carpet. The top sergeant will not put up with such nonsense.

Supervisors are gregarious and civic-minded, and are usually key players of their community. They are generous with their time and energy, and very often belong to a variety of groups, supporting them through steady attendance, but also taking a vocal leadership role. Indeed, membership groups of all kinds attract Supervisors like magnets, perhaps because membership satisfies in some degree their need to maintain the stability of social institutions. Like all the Guardians, Supervisors worry a good deal about society falling apart, morality decaying, standards being undermined, traditions being lost, and they do all they can to preserve and to extend the institutions that embody social order. Supervisors are so in tune with the established institutions and ways of behaving within those institutions, that they have a hard time understanding those who might wish to abandon or radically change them.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit