I Got The Job

by Abandoned 68 Replies latest jw friends

• worldtraveller
    worldtraveller

Make every penny count. You never know what the future has in store with the economy. Work hard and long. Do the best you can.

Well done.

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

Never underestimate the power of Cyber Hugs....

I know for a fact they work! Yes they do.....

Good for you!

Snoozy...Tat..I love your picture...I am a big Prince fan..

• ibme
    ibme

Abandoned,

Do you remember these words you wrote in your profile?

It turned out that God doesn't need anything from me. It turned out that he wants me to enjoy what he's created and not spend my time as a busy body, telling others what they should believe. I'm finally able to see God as a wonderful and kind person who is worth knowing. I don't wake up each day wondering if this will be the one that God will pour out his righteous anger upon me. I see the birds, flowers, kittys, puppys, and smiles of other people and I feel close to whoever took the time to include such precious details into life.

Personally I have always remembered them. So well spoken and true.

Although I uses the word 'my friend' in place of god.

Here is wishing you the best in whatever you embark on.

IBME

• Mary
    Mary

Sorry, I'm just seeing this now. Congratulations Abandoned! Let us know how it's going.

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

Thanks for the suggestion worldtraveler.

Well a Snoozy hug sounds coozy. Ummm, I mean, cozy. ((((((((((Snoozy))))))))))

Yeah, I remember writing that ibme. I'm not really sure what I believe at the moment. I think it goes somewhere between awe for the aspects of life that amaze me and disappointment that there's so much abuse, hate, and destruction. So, I guess I belive the god currently in charge has some serious issues, but someday the real guy will come back and explain why he had to leave us for awhile.

Thanks for the well wishes Mary.

• free2think
    free2think

Congratulations thats great Thomas.

• ColdRedRain
    ColdRedRain

Congrats, Tom! Where do you start?

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Good for you. !!!!

Hope it works out for you.

Jeff

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

Thanks Sabrina, you are a sweetheart.

Hey coldredrain, my Minnesota buddy. The job is here in Rochester at a computer store called Miracle Computers.

Thanks Jeff, I appreciate the kind words.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit