Favorite Fast Food

by El Kabong 76 Replies latest jw friends

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Good God - I seem to be in the minority with KFC

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

I cant stand Long John Silvers - evry bloody piece of fish is deep fried -yuk

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

I'm not so sure I'd want to eat at popeye's after seeing this

• sweetface2233
    sweetface2233

photoshop

• Abandoned
    Abandoned
    Good God - I seem to be in the minority with KFC

I love their pot pies. Mmmmmmmmmm.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Tsk..Tsk..Tsk............All the U.S.Southerners we got on this board..And..Theres only 2 Votes for KFC!!!..LOL!!.....When I was trying to make my way back to civilization..That was the first thing I wanted!!..Bucket of Chicken 2..And..I got it!!............Clint Eastwood...OUTLAW

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

KFC has a delicious boneless buffalo chicken sandwich - has that delicious vinegary-hot-as-heck sauce on the chicken in a white bread bun. It's awfully good -- yummmmm

I have a Popeye's fried chicken story. My husband and I were coming home from a long road trip. We took the offramp from highway 15 to highway 10 east and pulled off at the first exit where there was a Popeye's. We ordered and pulled around to the pick-up window, behind an SUV. We were within ten feet of the freeway - as we were waiting a good half dozen police cars pulled up right next to us on the freeway, lights blazing, sirens going. A car they were chasing swerved around to face the cops. The driver and passenger opened the car doors and started firing guns at the cops. The cops ducked behind their car doors and fired back. My husband yelled "get down" so I did. However, we couldn't pull out of range, because the idiot in the SUV in front of us jumped out of his vehicle and started jumping up and down yelling "they're shooting real guns!" He acted like it was a television show instead of the real thing and jumped up and down and watched, instead of getting in the vehicle and getting his family the hell out of there. My husband was really pissed with that idiot, because if he had gotten out of the way, we could too. As it was, we ducked until the shootout was over.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit